Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Avocado Chatto

On Wednesday 1.mar.2023, it was drizzling non-stop since the wee hours of the morning so we just stay home and eat whatever food we can find at home.

*** Saturday 18.feb.2023 ***

4.40 pm - after eating the beef noodles at the new Beef Bowl eatery Sri Petaling, I walked past Chatto eatery and on a whim, popped in and bought a drink without sugar. I wanted to try Chatto Matcha drinks but all of them are with sugar so I chose an Avocado drink instead.

I requested for no Sugar and no Cream for a Avocado Ice Blended drink. I like the taste very much - creamy avocado taste with fresh milk and icy cold. This drink can be easily made at home if one knows where to buy good quality avocado. Just blend ice, fresh milk and avocado together and voila! You get one delicious refreshing creamy avocado drink!

MYR 16.90 nett for a drink - one time treat for oneself.

Chatto eatery at Sri Petaling.

8 comments:

  1. It has been raining on and off since last weekend here and only this afternoon, we see some sun. Hope no more rain.

    Avocado with fresh milk is good enough for me. Yum yum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you blend avocado with fresh milk to drink at home?

      Delete
  2. avocado is becoming more and more expensive and good quality one is hard to come by..we used to have it with milo or ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is about MYR 7 for one avocado here. Milo would cover the nice taste of avocado.

      Delete
  3. I have tried avocado smoothie drizzled with chocolate. So good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure I would love avocado smoothie too.

      Delete
  4. This avo drink looks yummy. Healthy too.

    ReplyDelete