Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Shrimp Avocado Toast

On Wednesday 15.mar.2023, went to Pavilion Bukit Jalil for our lunch and on the way home, I bought chapfan no rice from Fatty Mixed Rice Sri Petaling for his dinner.

12.32 noon - my shrimp Avocado in thick toast from Oppa Toast. It also has omelette, shredded cabbage and gherkin as the fillings. There are about 4 to 5 deep fried battered shrimps.

There are about 7 types of toast with eggs or Chicken or beef or shrimp fillings and I selected shrimps. I didn't order a drink because I plan to eat matcha ice at yam fresh.

They provide a plastic glove too so that customers do not need to hold the toast with bare hands.

Side view. The deep fried shrimps are between the omelette and the avocado. Taste nice for those who likes to eat mayo.

Total price for just one item is MYR 21.80 nett.

12.50 noon - Oppa Toast at pavilion Bukit Jalil.

3.48 pm - his dinner MYR 13 from Fatty Mixed Rice Sri Petaling: fish, minced pork patty, okra, cauliflower, broccoli and foc old cucumber soup.


8 comments:

  1. The Oppa Toast looks delicious! What a good idea to provide plastic glove because that type of sandwich can be messy to eat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, I didn't use the glove because I ate it item by item so it was manageable and not messy. 😄

      Delete
  2. Toast looks great. I see tht the shop is at the top floor, not many ppl go up there, unless there is some interesting stuff/shop/food to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now more people go to that top floor to drop off their children at the indoor playground.

      Delete
  3. Wow. I would want to taste your toast. It looked delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creative way to serve toast. The mayo will be too much for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't think the mayo is too much for you cos is more but not that much more.

      Delete