Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Seaweed Mihun Soup

On Wednesday 26.apr.2023, went to Swee Hing coffee shop for brunch but it was their off day so they were closed. Therefore, went to the BCnS coffee shop which is nearby.

9.10 am - in BCnS coffee shop, the grouper fish fillet noodles stall is having a day off so I ordered fish ball seaweed mihun soup MYR 9 nett from the stall nearby it. Tastes good, the fish balls are light and springy. I prefer dense fish balls.

He ate chapfan, costs around MYR 8ish and a cup of hot hainan char coffee MYR 2 nett.

5.52 pm - his dinner of coriander and frozen Sui Gao. I helped him with it, by eating some sui Gao skins, coriander and two whole sui Gao. I feel that the taste of coriander complements the taste of sui Gao very well.

6 comments:

  1. I like adding seaweed in soup. The grouper fish fillet mihun soup looked yummy, I love that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get to eat the grouper fish fillet mihun soup because the stall is closed for its off day. The photo is showing seaweed fish ball mihun soup which is tasty.

      Delete
  2. I am not a fan of fishballs and I prefer to eat fish fillet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same with me but I can still accept fish balls especially those that uses more fish meat than fillers.

      Delete
  3. Mihun soup looks good, a lot of ingredients.

    ReplyDelete