Friday, April 21, 2023

Pipu Mountain Pipu Sea

On Friday 21.apr.2023, he boiled daikon ribs seaweed soup for lunch and we went to Midvalley Mall for last minute grocery shopping at Aeon Big, Aeon and Jaya Grocer supermarket from around 3 pm to 6 pm. Long queue of cars entering the car park. Luckily we found a spot at P4 at the Gardens Mall.

5.16 pm - he ate this ayam berempah curry gravy rice at Penang Flavours Express, the Garden Mall while I was still buying groceries in Jaya Grocer.

This Penang Flavours Express eatery replaced Oyster King eatery at the Garden Mall:


Total price is MYR 12.90 nett.

7.04 pm - finished up the remaining daikon walnut ribs seaweed soup.

4.46pm - bought kfc for my friend, 12 pieces for a total of MYR 77 nett. I drank the coca-cola drink on the spot because I don't want to carry it around with me.

My friend likes the taste of the KFC Arabian Spice Crunch. Spicy, sweet, smoky charcoal tandoori spices so tastes very nice.

2 comments:

  1. Best time to get parking is near when they open. Say before 11am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We usually go around 10 am. This one time is the exception.

      Delete