Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Feast at Coffee Shop

On Tuesday 18.apr.2023, ate brunch at Swee Hing coffee shop and bought lunch for the Elderlies from the same coffee shop.

1.43 pm - just before leaving Swee Hing coffee shop after our brunch, I walked past the kaya Puff kiosk and decided to buy a kaya puff MYR 2.10 but I have only one MYR 1 note. Since I need to use a MYR 10 note, I thought I would buy more items so that I don't need to receive any change. Ended up buying 3 packs of kuih MYR 2.6 x 3 and kaya puff MYR 2.1 so the total price is MYR 9.9 nett. All the kuih are very tasty.

10.24 am - I have bought takeaway rojak from this stall many times but never eaten it there and then until this day. As tasty as before with squid, one whole egg, cucumber, jicama, potatoes, coconut fritters, and tofu for just MYR 8.50 nett.

He ordered pork soup yee Mee MYR 9 nett and Hainan char ice drink MYR 3.20 nett which we shared. I also ordered kampar items in soup MYR 10 and add mihun MYR 4 but the seller thought I wanted takeaway so she packed the mihun soup in plastic bags. Since I over ordered as usual because I wanted to eat like everything, I agreed to take the kampar mihun soup home as takeaway.

4.04 pm - we shared the kampar mihun soup as dinner. He also bought 2 packs of steamed chicken thigh and siew yuk MYR 15 x 2 for his dinner and the elderly's lunch. Another lunch meal for the elderly is 3jc mihun soup MYR 9 nett.

10.47 am - this is the kampar mihun stall at Swee Hing coffee shop.

I thought these 4 items would be included in the kampar items but no, they are not. Next time, I will order these four items if they are available. No price listed for them.

4 comments:

  1. That is a big wok of noodles! Yes, that portion has to be shared and desserts is a must after savoury... hahahaa...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a 20 cm saucepan, not a wok so the noodles are not much but of course it is still better to share.

      Delete
  2. that's really alot of food you bought in Swee Hing! *like u just went for bazaar Ramadan. LOL!

    ReplyDelete