Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Smoked Brisket Angus Burger

On Tuesday 4.apr.2023, I stayed home the whole day while he went out to a nearby coffee shop to buy pepper stomach mihun soup and chicken meat for the Elderlies. In the evening, he cooked frozen suigao for his dinner which I taxed a portion for my omad.

*** Sunday 19.mar.2023 ***

6.13 pm - Carl's Jr limited edition smoked brisket Angus beef Burger ala carte price MYR 37.90 nett bought from 1u because 1pay contains about MYR 38 so I wanted to use up all the amount since I seldom use 1pay and so happens I walked past Carl's Jr and saw this burger which will allow me to achieve my purpose so I bought it as a takeaway.

6.14 pm - the burger is big and wrapped snugly by a paper wrapper.

The smokey taste is very nice. The Angus beef patty is juicy and the slices of smoke brisket is especially tender. I ate this burger the next day as my omad.

Bought at 2.40 pm when we were on the way to the MRT station to go home.

Now they are having this smoked brisket Angus set meal for MYR 49.90 only which is a steal. The above advert is from Carl's Jr official insta.

*** Tuesday 4.apr.2023 ***

5.02 pm - he cooked frozen mushroom suigao with nai pak vegetable, enoki, Kei chi and poached eggs.

6.12 pm - this is the portion he kept for my omad. He gave me 4 suigao which is too much for me and some skins of the suigao because he doesn't want to eat so much carb from the suigao skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment