Sunday, April 30, 2023

Really Big Breakfast

On Sunday 30.apr.2023, went to Starling Mall and bought grocery from Jaya Grocer before going for brunch at Red Kettle.

After reading about this really big breakfast written by PH as below, I finally ate it and it was really worth the price:
https://phonghongbakes.blogspot.com/2023/04/saying-hello.html

10.59 am - really big breakfast MYR 48.90++ from Red Kettle, starling mall is very tasty and good value for money:
1. Two eggs, he chose Sunnyside up eggs instead of scrambled eggs 
2. One slice sourdough bread
3. One piece of pumpkin
4. One piece of carrot
5. Salad
6. Corn on cob
7. Mushrooms
8. Sausage
9. Crispy bacon
10. Back bacon
11. Wedges of potatoes
12. 3 triangles of french toasts
13. Blueberries
14. Strawberries
15. One small tub of Australia honey 

10.57 am - classic pork chop MYR 28.90++

10.57 am - 3 pieces of pork chops. I really like the pork chops because they are lean meat.

10.51 am - his hot flat white coffee MYR 13.90++ and my iced mocha MYR 16.90++

11.37 am - he tried a bit of the french toast and said it tastes milky so he couldn't eat it. I ate one piece and brought two pieces home.

11.51 am - red kettle at starling mall.

Total price MYR 126 nett.

Monday 2pm - I ate the remaining two pieces of french toasts. Cold and tasty.

Sunday 30.apr.2023 12.32 noon - he bought teo chew duck yam rice MYR 17 nett from teo chew lor for his dinner.

Monday 2.10 pm - found these two cheese sticks in the fridge and ate them. They were free gifts from a new bakery called Paris Baguette located opposite Naughty Babe dirty duck eatery in pavilion Bukit Jalil on 20 April 2023 and I have forgotten all about them. Still taste nice.

Cross section.


2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you finally ate the Really Big Breakfast and enjoyed it! I see that they served it differently in a plate instead of in a cutting board. Your hubby has very keen tastebuds until he can taste milk in the French Toast. I could not detect the milk taste at all. I am also glad you liked the pork chops. The hot flat white is now my default order for coffee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PH, thanks for recommending these two dishes. They are tasty and very suitable for me. After I ate them as omad, the next day my weight drop to 43.75 kg, hahahaha. If only I could eat them everyday. The hot flat white has a nice robust coffee aroma. He is very sensitive towards dairy products. Milk detector. 😂

      Delete