Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Aeon Pollock Fish Fillet

On Wednesday 5.apr.2023, went to Midvalley Mall to buy a replacement toaster for the elderly because the existing toaster does not pop up the bread after it is done. Faulty mechanism so bought a new Elba toaster exactly the same as the existing one for about MYR 50 more or less.

12.48 noon - fried food counter at Aeon Supermarket Food court. Pollock fish fillet MYR 7.90, chicken thigh MYR 4.90 and tempura prawn MYR 2.90 so we bought 4 deep fried items for dinner.

Total price for 4 items: MYR 23.60 nett.

3.22 pm - size comparison.

5.35 pm - cross section. The batter is oily, thick and chewy so I ate this deep fried Pollock fish fillet with bread. The white fish is flaky and tasty but batter is too thick.

5.34 pm - I ate this cabbage as my omad before eating the fish fillet.

11.14 am - finally we get to eat brunch at Oriental Kopi midvalley mall. Signed up online to collect points since we always eat at this eatery.

Total price for 2 pax: MYR 44.55 nett.

12.06 noon - decor at midvalley mall.

5 cara cara oranges MYR 22.90 nett. They are juicy and sweet.

Bought some items from ace.

6 comments:

  1. Once a while I do enjoy looking through the food counter in Aeon, see anything interesting. Which remind me that I have RM30 Aeon vouchers not yet used. Maybe can use that up for the food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wah, good that you got aeon vouchers. Whenever I exchange points for vouchers I would immediately use up the vouchers to buy things cos scared that later I forget and the vouchers didn't get used up.

      Delete
  2. I missed eating brunch like yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hugs. Have to believe that soon you will be eating brunch like this again.🤞

      Delete
  3. Not a good review of that fish fillet then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking of buying the fish fillet again because I kind of like the thick batter and the fish meat is nice too.

      Delete