Saturday, October 1, 2022

Grabfood 4 Ninety

On Saturday 1.oct.2022, went to buy lunch at Golden Chopstick coffee shop and dinner at 126 mixed rice for the Elderlies. Ordered two food deliveries via Grabfood.

12 noon - 3 packs of chapfan lunch MYR 20 from Golden Chopstick coffee shop.

5.24 pm - 3 packs of chapfan dinner MYR 24.90 from 126 mixed rice Sri Petaling. 

12.48 noon - one drink and two kwai Lin go from koong woh tong via Grabfood delivery because the Elderlies wanted to eat kwai Lin go.

Koong woh tong is at NSK Trade City building.

6 pm - he kept this portion for me and I ate kwai Lin go without any syrup.

1.34 pm - I bought salad again from salad Atelier via Grabfood delivery because I want to use up the amount in grab wallet.

This is for my own record to remember that I subscribed to the grabfood subscription plan for one month at MYR 4.90 because I want to use up the amount in grab wallet.

4 comments:

  1. You subscribe to Pandapro as well... worth it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must find the shops that give the best offer with pandapro.

      Delete
  2. Thinking back of time when I visited KL, I would went to that Chinese restaurant right at side entrance of Sungei Wang shopping mall. Don't remember the name but I liked it's roasted duck rice. Usually ordered gui ling ago as dessert. Must add some syrup or hard to shallow the dark bitter herbal jelly. Sometime if I see it over here, I would buy a tub of it and bring home to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe I know which eatery you are talking about. I have been there once. Not sure they are still there or not as it has been a very long time, about 2 years or more that I haven't been there.

      Delete