Sunday, October 30, 2022

No rice No rice

On Sunday 30.oct.2022, went to Tuck Tuck Tei for chapfan lunch takeaway and 126 Mixed Rice Sri Petaling for chapfan dinner takeaway for the Elderlies and ourselves.

*** Tuck Tuck Tei coffee shop ***

12.19 noon - I bought chapfan dishes no rice for his lunch for one day and my omad for two days. Total price MYR 27 with no break down:

A1. Chicken thigh
A2. Two braised hard boiled eggs
A3. Okra
A4. Pumpkin
A5. Eggs bittergourd stirfry
A6. Napa cabbages

B1. Yin choy
B2. Long beans with a piece of very hard aged siew yuk 
B3. Marmite pork chop

C1. Egg tofu
C2. Soyknots
C3. Potatoes wedges

*** 126 Mixed Rice Sri Petaling ***

4.49 pm - he bought 3 packs of chapfan dinner for the Elderlies and himself.

*** Very ripe avocados ***

5.43 pm - we bought 3 very ripe avocados at MYR 6.90 each from Jaya Grocer Midvalley Mall and ate two on Friday. This is the last one. Luckily all 3 taste good despite being very ripe. We purposely select very ripe ones because we want to eat them on the same day.

This is avocado no.2 which we ate on Friday.

*** Choy Kei ***

6.10 pm - my dessert of egg tart MYR 2.5 bought on Thursday. It was in the fridge for 3 days but still tastes good when cold. Also ate pack 2 cut pineapple MYR 2 bought on Friday from mou Tak ding kiosk midvalley mall.

10 comments:

  1. Luckily the avocado tasted good even though it was ripe. I like avocado. The imported one. Not those local planted. Somehow the imported ones tasted better and more 'lemak', which I enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avocado not cheap plus I am the only one eating it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that you are doing fasting. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I am flexible. Just too lazy to eat more times a day.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. What do you mean? I am just too lazy nowadays to eat more times a day. I am flexible so if I go out and then I need to clear food from the fridge, I may eat more than once a day.

      Delete
    2. Ah ok. Me, I'm too greedy to cut down on meals!

      Delete
    3. Good to eat while you enjoy it! 👍

      Delete