Friday, October 28, 2022

3rd foc quarter chicken

On Friday 28.oct.2022, went to Midvalley Mall to redeem the 3rd and last foc ala carte quarter Nando's chicken because shopeefarm for this promo has changed to a slice of foc cake from Secret recipe.

*** Foc quarter chicken ***

11.29 am - all 3 times, I ordered only one pita bread and took both items home instead of eating it in Nando's chicken at midvalley mall.

Paid MYR 2.90 for the pita bread. The menu says the foc quarter chicken is priced at MYR 17.90 ala carte.

*** Mak's Chee ***

11.30 am - 8 prawns wantons and 5 prawns sui Gao at MYR 16.90++ for each bowl.

11.30 am - a small portion of beef brisket tendon dry wanton noodles MYR 15.90 for two pax to share. The beef taste is good because it is strong.

Total price is MYR 57.65 nett.

*** No rice dinner ***

4.44 pm - his no rice dinner of the Nando's quarter chicken. The kale and avocado MYR 6.90 were bought from Jaya Grocer.

4.35 pm - he stir fried King Oyster Mushrooms with garlic and eggs. Then added in raw cherry tomatoes. He likes the taste of garlic with the mushrooms a lot. All items in this bowl are bought from Aeon Supermarket.

I bought two packs of pineapple cubes MYR 2 per pack from the Mou Tak Ding longan drinks stall because I haven't eaten pineapples for almost a month now, I think. There are about 18 cubes in total and they are very juicy. Also bought a loaf of Yin's sourdough MYR 9 ish for my friend. Yin's sourdough bakery has a kiosk in midvalley mall now so I can easily buy their bread when I go to Midvalley Mall without having to go to Damansara uptown. Wanted to redeem the 3rd and last of the inside scoop foc two scoops ice cream but they are servicing the freezer so no ice cream for me.

10 comments:

  1. Long time haven't been to Nando. I like sui gao and wan tons. Not easy to find beef brisket with wan tan noodles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only go to Nando's because of the foc quarter chicken. Same here about the sui Gao and wantons. Very true, not easy to find beef brisket and tendons so I always eat them at this place when I want to eat them.

      Delete
  2. Prawns wanton?? I like that!! Ages since I go to Nando's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This prawn wanton has big pieces of prawns in it, not minced up so I like it. These foc quarter chicken is the reason I go Nando's eatery.

      Delete
  3. I just redeemed my Nando vouchers too. Added on coleslaw, fries, drinks and bottomless yogurt (this was the highlight!) Dine-in has bottomless sauces as well, though they all taste pretty much the same to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! How many Nando vouchers did you get this round? We are eating minimum sauces nowadays due to the sugar in sauces.

      Delete
    2. Managed to get 5 vouchers. :)

      Delete
    3. Wow! That is a lot! Well done! 👍

      Delete