Monday, October 17, 2022

Jollibee Pavilion Bukit Jalil

On Monday 17.oct.2022, went to Pavilion Bukit Jalil, ate at Kwong Wah eatery and Jollibee fast food. Picked up siew yuk char siew wanton noodles from Good Taste eatery in a heavy rain. 

*** Jollibee ***

1.47 pm - ordered a few items to try. One piece of spicy chicken and one piece of non spicy chicken. The skin of fried chicken is very crispy and flavourful for both types but the spicy type tastes more interesting. It is spicy but not too spicy.

The 3 sides taste acceptable. They even give an extra tub of gravy which I should have given it back to them if I have known about it. Since I have already collected my order and returned to my seat, I dipped the bun into the gravy and ate all the gravy in order not to waste.

I kept the cheese burger for another day.

Self service order using the self service kiosk. Good that they offer hot black coffee as one of the choice for drinks.

2.01 pm - peach mango pie. The crust is thick and doughy. He feels that it is undercooked because he feels that he can tastes flour.

1.39 noon - Jollibee at Pavilion Bukit Jalil

1.48 pm - interior of Jollibee with two self service order kiosks.

*** Nanyang Cafe Pavilion Bukit Jalil ***

1.38 pm - very tempting polo buns and assortment of buns at Nanyang Cafe Pavilion Bukit Jalil. This cafe is located near to Jollibee. Next time I will buy some buns to try.

*** Good Taste eatery ***

6.07 pm - his dinner of dry wanton noodles with siew yuk and char siew.

Pick up order. Only MYR 9.22 after all discounts have been applied.

10 comments:

  1. The pie crust did look thick. I don't like that. I prefer more filling than thicker crust. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nanyang polo bun not nice. Unless u buy it with butter cube on the side. I have yet to try Jollibee coz usually lotsa people. Good that u went on weekday (Monday). I have been eye-ing their Chickenjoy and bolognaise pasta, hopefully one day can try that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thanks for letting me know that the nanyang polo bun is not nice. hope you get to try Jollibee one day.

      Delete
  3. Now you have me thinking how the Jolibee fried chicken tastes like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can go try Jollibee for fried chicken because it is meat!

      Delete
  4. I love Jollibee fried chicken, I didn't know they are opened in Malaysia.. over here this restaurant is very laku.. always crowded..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, next time if you eat them here, you can tell us whether they taste the same or not.

      Delete
  5. This mall is getting interesting in terms of food outlets.

    ReplyDelete