Sunday, October 16, 2022

No Avocado

On Sunday 16.oct.2022, went out twice: once to Taman Desa and once to 126 mixed rice Sri Petaling.

*** Tuck Tuck Tei coffee shop ***

11.45 am - 3 packs of chapfan lunch MYR 26 from Tuck Tuck Tei coffee shop for the Elderlies and him.

*** 126 Mixed Rice Sri Petaling ***

5.17 pm - 3 packs of chapfan dinner MYR 27.6 for the Elderlies and him.

*** Salad Atelier Sri Petaling ***

1.10 pm - Tried the Roast Beef without any dressings this time. Taste ok though they are on the firm side with a slight peppery taste. I selected avocado as usual but received a phone call from Salad Atelier informing me that they ran out of avocado so what would I want to replace that. I chose mangoes. In a way it is good that they call me instead of randomly give me some other items.

Didn't choose pumpkin this time because he kept some pumpkin from Tuck Tuck Tei chapfan for me.

PestaPanda promocode to get MYR 13.5 off the total bill.

4 comments:

  1. The chap fan for dinner looks colourful and yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems a waste not to have the salad with dressing. Like having CCF without sauce hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But the salad without dressings taste so much better. Ccf the noodles just have pure rice flour taste unlike Salad which has many types of veges, each with its own taste

      Delete