Saturday, October 8, 2022

Pan Mee Naga Mas

On Saturday 8.oct.2022, he went to Taman Naga Mas to buy lunch for the Elderlies and in the evening, we went to 126 mixed rice eatery to buy dinner for the Elderlies. I ordered two Foodpanda deliveries for myself: Lettuce & Rise and Yomie.

*** Lunch ***

11.54 am - the popular Taman Naga Mas Pan Mee at MYR 8 per pack. He bought a pack for himself and a pack for the elderlies but they don't like the texture. I ate some to try and the texture to me is a bit gooey which is acceptable to me.

From a nearby shop, he bought a pack of nasi lemak with chicken curry MYR 6 for the Elderlies but they didn't like it because they say that the rice is wet.

*** Dinner ***

5.07 pm - 3 packs of chapfan dinner MYR 24.60 from 126 mixed rice Sri Petaling for himself and the Elderlies.

*** Twisties Cheddar Cheese ***

This large pack of snack MYR 3 has 8 servings of 20g so it is not meant for one person to consume the whole pack in one sitting because 160g is for sharing.

Made from corn.

8 comments:

  1. I can finish the whole pack in 1 sitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never bothered looking at serving size for junk food hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U also can eat one big bag like this in one sitting? But u can always share with SE and JE

      Delete
    2. I'd stop myself before finishing the whole bag. CAN finish or not... probably can haha.

      Delete
    3. Oh so never lose control and ate whole bag la.

      Delete