Friday, October 7, 2022

Ho Liao Noodles

On Friday 7.oct.2022, he walked to 3 places to buy his lunch, tea and dinner.

*** 优麵小铺 HoLiao Noodles ***

11.05 am - this roadside stall in a newly built shed had their opening day on 20.may.2022 and is popular for their very springy QQ noodles and deep fried crispy pieces of pork lard so he wanted to try it.

This is his takeaway order eaten at home.

More information ❗ 👆❗and also on their fb site.

*** Lai Lai Dessert ***

He also bought red bean tong sui, ma keok, kap chung and one red bean ham chim peang MYR 8.8 for our tea.

*** Ding Yuan 鼎源烧腊 ***

He also bought his dinner from this new eatery that had its opening day on 27.sep.2022 and tried one piece of siew yuk during his lunch time. The siew yuk has crispy skin so is delicious.

Price is reasonable at MYR 13.90 for a two combo roast rice.

We wish them all the best and 🤞they have a prosperous business. More info can be obtained from their fb.

He walked home with all the food just in time before it started drizzling.

*** Musang King Sofuto ***

Fri 30.sep.2022 7pm - ate this frozen FamilyMart musang King Sofuto ice cream from my freezer. Nice texture: firm, smooth and cold. During the day, I asked for a Sofuto cone but FamilyMart seller says cone is not available, only cup is available so I bought a cup at about MYR 4.90, brought it home and kept it in my freezer until at night. The musang King durian taste is natural so is nice.

*** My food ***

3.44 pm - found them in my fridge so ate 3 packs at the same time to clear them. I like to use just enough water to clump them.

They taste fine even though the best by date is way over now.

16 comments:

  1. I seldom buy ham chim peang. Always ended up buying yau chow kui and ma keok because these 2 are my favourite. The wanton mee with the roast pork looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only buy Yao char kui for bak kut teh or toufufa. Ma keok is my spouse's favourite. I see you love to eat wanton mee.

      Delete
  2. How convenient, all these stalls are within walking distance from your house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your condo also has many nice cafes within walking distance.

      Delete
    2. Limited to Malay/mamak food.

      Delete
    3. I thought got nice coffee cafes beneath your condo.

      Delete
    4. Cafe food is boring ler. Coffee itself yes, I do buy from downstairs.

      Delete
    5. Boring meh? I thought cafe food mostly is pasta or big breakfast or fish and chips which I like.

      Delete
  3. QQ noodle with crispy pork lard?? That must be tasty. I like ham chim peang. The salty version. Here, they have sweet type and even spicy in some places but mostly salty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, that's why many people go q to eat this qq noodles. I am ok with salty ham chim peang but I prefer the red bean version.

      Delete
  4. Long time i didn't walk to salak south...seems like so many new eateries nowadays.

    ReplyDelete