Friday, October 14, 2022

Change Delivery Address

On Friday 14.oct.2022, went to Pavilion Bukit Jalil again to buy a gift for my friend.

*** Oriental Kopi ***

10.57 am - the rice has a very fragrant aroma, is not exactly coconut milk but some herbs and spices that I cannot identify. The tumeric fried chicken has crispy skins and tasty meat. The egg yolk of the egg is in liquid form.

11.05 am - curry noodles with the default yellow noodles only with thick curry coconut milk broth. Ingredients are half a half boiled egg, shredded chicken meat, long bean, beansprouts, fish cake, taopok and beancurd sheets ytf.

10.55 am - indulge in thick iced mocha and iced cham drinks.

Total price is MYR 65.55 for two dishes and two drinks. I prefer the nasi lemak.

*** Pickup not delivery ***

On our way home, we planned to stop by Good Taste Bukit Jalil to pick up a Foodpanda order so I chose a random address that is near that eatery and placed the pickup order. 

After placing the order, to my horror, it says delivery instead of pickup. Luckily Foodpanda app allows for the delivery address to be changed within 2 minutes after the order has been placed so I quickly change the delivery address from the random address to my address and rushed home to receive the delivery order.

6.43 pm - his dinner of duck leg herbal mihun soup from Good Taste eatery. He kept a small portion for me.

This is supposed to be a pickup order so I used a MYR 10 points voucher but it turned out to be a delivery order that I could have used a suitable Foodpanda promocode. Next time I must check carefully for pickup or delivery orders before pressing the submit button.

I also bought a salted beef bagel from Christine's Bakery via Foodpanda pickup.

No comments:

Post a Comment