Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Sous Vide

On Tuesday 11.oct.2022, went to Golden Chopstick eatery to buy chapfan lunch for the Elderlies. I ordered one food delivery.

*** Sous Vide ***

According to wiki online:

"Sous vide, also known as low-temperature, long-time cooking, is a method of cooking in which food is placed in a plastic pouch or a glass jar and cooked in a water bath for longer than usual cooking times at a precisely regulated temperature."

Source: wiki online 

*** Salad Atelier Sri Petaling ***

1.52 pm - Customised Salad for me again from Salad Atelier because I want to use PestaPanda promocode to get MYR 13.50 off and I want to spend above MYR 25 to complete tasks.

I top up $$$ to add on items to reach MYR 25 and I chose Sous Vide Salmon because Sous Vide means fully cooked according to wiki online, right?

Very colourful salad again. I buy from Salad Atelier and not Lettuce & Rise because I don't want dressings and I don't want to eat quinoa together with kale vege this time.

Sous Vide Salmon that turned out to be salmon sashimi. Is this 70g of salmon? I don't know because I didn't weigh it.

I smashed up the raw sashimi salmon with a fork and spoon and then poured hot boiling water onto the salmon to make instant salmon soup.

My selection:
1. Kale vege
2. Beetroot
3. Roasted buttered pumpkin
4. Orange Sweet Potatoes
5. Green, yellow, red capsicum
6. Half avocado
7. No dressings
8. Cooked salmon that turned out to be raw salmon
 
They put a 50% off leaflet into the paper bag that was delivered to entice customers to visit their store in person before 30 November 2022. I will find a day to do so.

*** His lunch and dinner ***

11.49 am - he bought 3 packs of chapfan lunch from Golden Chopstick coffee shop for himself and the Elderlies. 

I bought 3 combo roasted meat without rice MYR 12.50 from Ho Family Kitchen Sri Petaling: siew yuk, char siew and roast chicken thigh; for his dinner.

Wanton noodles with chicken feet mushrooms MYR 7.5 from 126 Kopitiam for his dinner.

His lunch of remaining ginger chicken stir fry dish from the Elderlies' previous night dinner bought by kid 4 from Canton Kitchen via delivery. The elderlies don't want to eat this remaining dish so gave it to him.

6 pm - his wanton noodles dinner with all the added triple combo roast meat.

6 comments:

  1. Wow. Your partner's noodle dinner sure is packed with protein!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🤣😂 hahahaha ya cos added in the triple combo roast meat 😂

      Delete
  2. I miss the wonton noodles with the roasted meat... I think I will have to cook them myself...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good, good 👍 u can cook it for everyone to share.

      Delete
  3. Seems they forgot to sous vide the salmon! Gave you the 'before' cooking version haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. They have shoyu sashimi raw salmon as one of the ingredients to choose from too. Must have given me that.

      Delete