Thursday, October 27, 2022

No Sauce

On Thursday 27.oct.2022, went to Hiong Mei to buy chapfan and Choy Kei to buy 3jc mihun soup MYR 8 because one elderly requested for it.

*** Friday 21.oct.2022 ***

12.18 noon - shared lunch at myburgerlab MyTown after eating grouper fish fillet mihun soup at Go Noodle. Salted Egg Yolk chicken thigh burger. I can't taste the salted egg yolk sauce. The chicken thigh is boneless and deep fried so the skin is crispy.

With fries and only one of us drank the bottomless soda because it is meant for one pax. Total price is MYR 26.90 so I need to check if I buy via delivery, what would the price be.

12.16 noon - redeemed foc two scoops of ice cream from Inside Scoop using card 2 so one more card still to be used. Mango sorbet for him and mango lassi aka yogurt for me. Yummy! 😋

The menu of myburgerlab.

Beef. They removed the Elvis jam and peanut butter beef burger. I was thinking of having it.

Chicken burger.

More items on the menu. Please click on the above photo for a larger image to read the text.

3.14 pm - I bought takeaway ALA carte single tribute beef burger without sauce at MYR 17.90 to take home for lunch the next day.

*** Thursday 27.oct.2022 ***

12.43 noon - his chapfan no rice with celery, cauliflower and broccoli from Hiong Mei. The two fried eggs and hard boiled egg are from the nasi lemak seller at Choy Kei coffee shop. He also bought one pack of chapfan lunch with a small portion of rice for one of the elderly.

Fried kembong fish from Hiong Mei.

Lucky Alley Happy Roast chicken thigh and siew yuk MYR 10 for his dinner since he is not eating rice. Also bought zhar yuk Muk ye no rice no gravy MYR 8 from Lucky Alley.

Lucky Alley 4 brinjal ytf and 1 bittergourd ytf at MYR 2 each for his dinner and my next day's food.

MYR 1 worth of potatoes curry with MYR 1 one hard boiled egg from the nasi lemak seller at Choy Kei coffee shop.

1.37 pm - my lunch of broccoli cauliflower no rice and sardine MYR 6 from Hiong Mei chapfan eatery.

2.05 pm - microwaved these two frozen Kart's yam wholemeal buns and I ate them because they have been in the Elderlies' freezer for far too long. Still taste good to me but it is better not to risk the Elderlies.

5.40 noon - his dinner of roast meat, ytf and lettuce no rice.

Going to give my friend these biscuits because I have too much biscuits at home.


8 comments:

  1. Lots of food there... I miss the Yong Tau Foo.. over here, hard to find unless I have to make them at home...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was quite a lot you bought. For few meals??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will keep remaining food in the fridge for another day.

      Delete
  3. Black burgers look a bit classy one. To me anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good that you think this way.

      Delete
    2. The paper bag for takeaway is very nice though. Overkill.

      Delete