Thursday, June 18, 2020

Lamb carrots vs Chives eggs

Breakfast is ready at 9.30 am on Wednesday 17 June 2020 d92. Big Bone soup with nai pak vegetables and boiled dumplings (sui gao from frozen).

10 am - my portion. Too many dumplings for my breakfast so I kept 6 dumplings for lunch. The lamb taste is too strong for him so he ate one and gave me the remaining 9. He also gave me 4 chives and eggs dumplings which I prefer to be less salty.

Top: Lamb and carrots dumpling (MYR 7.50 nett). Bottom: Chives and eggs dumpling (MYR 6.40 nett).

Frozen Handmade Dumpling from Ori Taste: Lamb & Carrots, Chives & Eggs.

Please click on the above photo for a larger view to read the cooking instructions: Boil, Deep Fried, Pan-Fried, Soup or Spicy Sauce. We just boil the dumplings from frozen.

Bigger image.

Ori Taste is by XinHub Sdn Bhd located in Cheras.

I would expect Chives and Eggs to be lower in price than pork and mushroom.

3 pm - ate 1.5 capsicums leaving 2 halves remaining for tomorrow.

14 comments:

  1. Lamb dumplings! I sure would love to try those. Look good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lamb taste is strong but good for those who likes strong lamb taste.

      Delete
  2. Lamb and carrot dumpling? Have never ever tried such dumplings before. OMG. Looks good for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got for those who loves strong lamb taste.

      Delete
  3. I like dumplings but not with the lamb fillings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure about how how the dumpling tastes like, seldom take lamb or mutton curry..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess you don't like lamb and mutton taste.

      Delete
  5. I love those dumplings and I can eat many!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Cos curry taste can cover strong lamb taste.

      Delete
  7. Nice meal overall. The big bone soup broth looks rich and tasty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Should be rich n tasty cos two big bones and not much water.

      Delete