Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Basic but Yummy

 12 noon - Tuesday 24 June 2020 d99 - lunch of add on bokchoy and fried egg to AMAH Masi lemak and chicken rendang bought via grab delivery yesterday. I ate about one fifth of this meal.

6 pm - mung bean noodles in yesterday's radish carrots ribs dried oyster soup with add on bokchoy and smokey streaky pork belly bacon. I also ate about one fifth portion of this meal for dinner.

Cleared strawberry rose BR ice cream and 4 of 5 container of kaya. Started on the one and only remaining 5 of 5 container of kaya spread.

16 comments:

  1. The lunch looks yummy. Maybe it is because of the chicken and egg. Looks almost like nasi lemak. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top one looks good with rendang chicken drumstick! Add sambal lagi bagus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, we requested for no sambal when we bought from AMAH.

      Delete
  3. I go for the top one too cos got chicken and egg. Yums!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like everyone prefers the rice and chicken and egg.

      Delete
  4. Sure does not look like nasi lemak, minus the peanuts and ikan bilis and the sambal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean the rice is santan rice so I called it nasi lemak, lolx!

      Delete
  5. You are such a small eater. I wish that I could eat much less than I usually do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I eat little mains because I keep the space and calories for ice creams! Lolx! Glutton me.

      Delete
  6. Yummy chicken rendang. If I am able to eat one fifth of the main like you, I will have no problem shedding the extra weight off me. Lol! Just wishful thinking for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I eat little so that I could eat fatty stuffs like ice cream 😂

      Delete
  7. I have never tasted mung bean noodle.

    You are such a small eater. I can finish the whole thing if I want to. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mung bean noodles are like Tung Hoon texture. I eat little mains to eat fatty food like ice cream! 😛🙈🙉🙊

      Delete
  8. That means you would take 5 meals to eat one normal-portion meal... haha.

    ReplyDelete