Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Curried Coffee Drink

Aik Cheong - a familiar household brand I was told. It was coffee o kosong - no milk no sugar and has a deep smokey taste.

The coffee powder is in a bag without any strings.

It has salt, sugar and margarine in it.

I bought these 3 items on 6 June 2020 Saturday d81. Which item do you think has the highest price?

It is the pack of A1 Meehoon at MYR 6.80 nett. The coffee is only MYR 5.80 nett and the soap is only MYR 6.20 nett.

I had to finish all the remaining curry mutton by myself on 6 June 2020 Saturday d81 as the curry mutton taste is too strong. It has been in the freezer since Tuesday 26 May 2020 d70 (11 days ago).


A lot of mutton for one slice of bread.

After that, I pour the coffee into the curry container and swirl it around to pick up all the curry gravy and drank it so it was curried coffee drink.


Better buy in shops at MYR 5.80 nett for this exact pack of coffee.

*** Tuesday 9 June 2020 d84 ***

12.30 noon - Shared lunch of non fried instant noodles with vege and two pieces of KFC chicken.

8 pm - cereal with no-sugar added soy drink as dinner.

24 comments:

  1. No thanks to curry coffee lol. I must go satisfy my kfc craving one of these days, long time didnt eat as scare of sore throat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't eat the skin if scare of sore throat. Hahaha about the curry coffee.

      Delete
  2. Your blog is yum. Instant noodles with vege with KFC is winner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first i thot got new flavour of coffee in the market lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah and Aik Cheong coffee is produced in Melaka. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ur curry coffee reminds me of spiced tea...slightly spicy like curry powder in tea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aik Cheong is a famous brand. Yes, I also buy that bihun too, nicer than the China ones and I like that it comes in convenient pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The A1 beehoon, I bought it for 7.50 before... market is cheaper, 6.50... coincidentally I am frying one piece tonight for myself...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh is around that price. Fried Mee Hoon is yums!

      Delete
  8. I thought curried coffee drink is a new product on the market. No thanks for curry coffee. I have not tried Aik Cheong coffee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should have I believe. You have too many famous Ipoh coffee.

      Delete
  9. Curried coffee... no noo. I take the 2-in-1 Chek Hup coffee. But not so good in the long term as these contain various artificial stuff. Kopi kosong is much better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! Curry with coffee LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lolx! Could not get your favourite coffee.

      Delete