Friday, December 10, 2021

Sweet Snacks

Friday 10.dec.21 is kid 1's day. Kid 1 is on the way back from holiday and has made arrangements for lunch to be delivered to the elderlies so we didn't have to help. We went to buy oranges, drop off food for my friends and then buy takeaway food from million ocean coffee shop.

*** Tea Time ***

Thu 2.dec.21 4.18 pm - his tea time. Red bean oyaki MYR 4.20+6% SST with black coffee.

Supposed to be an oyaki but looks like a bun to me so now they just named it red bean O and not red bean oyaki. This red bean oyaki is the only item without butter taste but with a tinge of milky taste that he can eat from this bakery so I let him eat both red bean oyaki.

Sat 4.dec.21 9.57 am - I ate these two items for my breakfast. Right is cranberry cheese oyaki and left is a cinnamon pastry.

The cranberry cheese oyaki has a lot of cream cheese in it. The cinnamon pastry MYR 6+6% SST is quite sticky, buttery and sweet so I ate half and kept half for another day which I then ate on Tue 7.dec.2021 because it was just too sweet and sticky for me.

Not sure why they list the cinnamon pastry as red bean walnuts.

*** Friday 10.dec.21 ***

9.44 am - ate the remaining 4 items bought on Sunday: 2 vadai, 1 curry puff and 1 cassava root ball for breakfast. Still tastes very good.

12.21 noon - both of us shared this ccf bought from million ocean coffee shop. I took too many items and it costs MYR 18 nett: 2 flat ccf, 1 rolled ccf, 1 bitter gourd ytf, 1 brinjal ytf, 1 deep fried fish ball, 2 okra ytf, 2 bean curd sheets, 1 crab stick roll, 1 deep fried skin with curry mix brown sauce gravy.
Taste acceptable.

I also bought pepper stomach mihun MYR 7.50 nett, wanton noodles chicken feet mushrooms MYR 7.50 nett which we kept for other days, 2 drinks MYR 6.50 nett: cham ping and hot hainan char.

5.27 pm - he ate this yee Mee bought on Thursday from TY Tea 2gether coffee shop for dinner. I didn't eat any because I have stopped eating for the day. Acceptable but not memorable so won't be buying this yee Mee again.

4 comments:

  1. The broth of the yee mee looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I didn't know what an oyaki is... ok after googling yeah the one one in your pic looks like bread all right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They used to make oyaki that looks like oyaki. Then they closed and after reopen, the oyaki looks more like buns.

      Delete