Monday, December 27, 2021

Same Experience

On Monday 27.dec.21, we stayed at home the whole day.

12.10 noon - his lunch of egg, two meatballs and rice from Good Taste Bukit Jalil, home blanched lettuce and remaining bkt from Friday.

He ordered item M05 from Good taste Bukit Jalil to experience what the elderly had for dinner the previous day. 

5.29 pm - item M05 preserved mustard leaves for dinner with rice. The meat in this dish is tough.

We picked up this order from Sepetang coffee shop on Sunday and kept it for Monday's breakfast.

8.45 am - the wanton noodles with 3 wanton dumplings bought the previous day for breakfast.

12.38 noon - my lunch of food that he kept aside for me. I didn't eat all the remaining bal kut teh because I was full so there is still a portion to be cleared the next day.

14 comments:

  1. The wantons are huge. My favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me want to eat Bak kut teh later especially during this wet season. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I am thinking of my menu for tomorrow. Back out teh. My MIL's favourite. Since she is here, better cook bkt at home tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been eating that kind of meatballs since childhood. Didn't expect them to be expensive until it's sold by the piece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhhmmm, I didn't look at the price until you pointed it out.

      Delete
  5. I haven't eaten bkt for a long time. Now I am thinking of cooking bkt after reading your post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your bkt must be very tasty because you are a good cook.

      Delete
  6. You got discount there, thats good deal. Your wanton mee looks different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes discount cos we pick up the food ourselves. Cos I order broad wanton noodles.

      Delete