Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Boost Makan

Wednesday 1.dec.21 is kid 1's day so we just ordered our own food. This time we tried the food delivery function on Boost because it gives MYR 5 nett cash back.

We placed the order and the status just show waiting for shop to prepare for 15 minutes so I called the shop to check on the order. Apparently they didn't know about it since it is a new device to them so they only check the device after receiving my call. After they confirmed that they see my order on their device, the status on my app changed to preparing. Luckily I called the shop and not just waited blindly forever.

5.40 pm - hand torn pan Mee with soup. We can detect melon taste in the soup though there are no pieces of melon 🍈 so the soup is tasty.

4.18 pm - he wanted to eat tofufa with ginkgo aka gingko so I added tofufa with red bean to the order too.

4.25 pm - mix them together to eat because the red bean is sweet but the ginkgo isn't. We didn't use the syrup provided in a separate bag.

Thursday 2.dec.21 7.57 am - he added lettuce to the meehoon bought yesterday. There are semi dried tofu puffs that taste like they have fish meat in them. We shared this meehoon for breakfast.

The delivery time stated in the above is not correct. We received the food at 4.16 pm. The price of the individual dishes is lower than the price of the food of this exact shop in Foodpanda. This shop is called Traditional Recipe Restaurant and it is located in Kuchai Lama.

10 comments:

  1. I have tasted the different versions of tofufa here in Ipoh but my favourite is still the plain original version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess you don't want the other ingredients to interfere with the smoothness of the tofufa.

      Delete
  2. this restaurant sells a variety of food from pan mee to pork noodles and taufufa also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tofufa and ginko? Ok...I have never tried that before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's why I'm wary about trying out new apps. Sometimes can't tell what's happening with the order.

    ReplyDelete