Thursday, December 30, 2021

Limapulo Taman Shanghai

On Thursday 30.dec.21, the 3 of them went for the elderly eye checkup only to be told that it has been rescheduled to June next year so it is back home then.

*** His meals ***

12.12 noon - his lunch of nasi lemak fried chicken and iced coffee from Limapulo Taman Shanghai bundle set. I just ate a bit. The fried chicken is covered by a special gravy mix that taste like those used in Assam fish, very appetising.

Limapulo eatery serves nyonya cuisine I believe. We kept the nyonya laksa for the next day.

6.19 pm - his dinner of salmon don, our favourite dish from Brew House. I ate a bit.

I couldn't find any vouchers to use so have to pay the full price.

*** Elderlies Lunch ***

Delivered directly to the elderly. Feedback, the rice is too hard. The sweet sour pork is too hard as well. So I guess no more next time for them.

*** My meals ***

1.31 pm - the remaining beef broth in the fridge has solidified into jelly due to the tendons so I just ate it cold as jelly. Very nice.

1.42 pm - I ate all the remaining 4 pieces of beef.

2.47 pm - then I found out that he has kept some mihun chicken rice wine egg for me from his breakfast from the food bought from Good Taste yesterday so I ate that too. Still my favourite.

5.06 pm - there is some sambal remaining from the nasi lemak because he says it is too spicy for him so I ate all the sambal with a slice of bread. When the sambal is eaten with bread rather than rice, I discovered that it wouldn't taste so spicy.

7.16 pm - I waited until this late to eat the salmon, pickled ginger and rice he kept for me because I was very full from my continuous eating since 1.30 pm.

10 comments:

  1. The fried chicken on nasi lemak looks so red! I like but my parents will freak out😆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The red is from the gravy that taste like gravy for Assam fish, not spicy.

      Delete
  2. I think I will like the Nasi Lemak. Cold beef broth?? Gosh. I am so into beef.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nasi Lemak with fried chicken looks good. With iced coffee, best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen good reviews of this LimaPulo. Catchy name so can remember.

    Hmm must check out your tip on tackling spicy sambals with bread. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can tahan spicy so should be ok without the bread. oh so food from Limapulo is good according

      Delete