Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Prawn Pizza

Wednesday 15.dec.21 is my binging day.

6.05 pm - I have not eaten prawn pizza before so since PestaPanda is giving max MYR 12 off on top of the existing discount, I bought this 9" regular Quattro pizza with a section with prawns. I chose thin crust because I have eaten a lot of bread on this day so I don't want to eat more thick dough.

For that prawns topping section, I like the spinach and baby tomatoes but am just ok with the prawns because I am not used to eating prawns as pizza toppings. The thin crust is very nice because it is somewhat crunchy with almost non existent dough. I ate the prawns segment and mushrooms segment. Kept the Hawaiian chicken segment and beef pepperoni segment in the fridge for another day.

I will definitely order one whole pizza with prawn and spinach toppings to try again.

I also bought two sides.

Both lava cake and cheese sticks are piping hot. I ate one stick and kept 3 sticks for another day. Didn't eat the cake at all. Kept it in the fridge for another day.

Domino's Pizza discounts with PestaPanda discounts. If I didn't order the lava cake, the average price would be even lower.

5.26 pm - his dinner from Canton kitchen. I ate a bit of rice, one piece of Pai guat Wong meat and half of the egg Tian Qi Leaf dish. Kept the omelette for another day.

Obtained the pandapro discount and also the feastkv discount so only pay MYR 37.47 nett for 4 items including delivery so it is a good price. I noticed that the Foodpanda app has a new feature. They have included a function for customers to give tips to riders just like grabfood.

11.41 am - his lunch of hokkein noodles bought on Monday, two days ago. I didn't feel like eating it so he ate the whole portion and says that the taste is boring and the dark soy sauce used didn't have the nice fragrant taste that he is used to. So this hokkien noodles from this shop is off our food list.

12 comments:

  1. I had domino pizzas the other day too. :D I seldom order prawn pizzas though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think most people won't order prawn pizzas.

      Delete
  2. hokkien noodles without the wok hei and proper sauce will taste bland. The quatro pizza looks good...i will explore FP and see if there is still discount/promotion on it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He ate the hokkien noodles with the sambal chili but still find the taste boring. PestaPanda 40% off is until 19 Dec for selected eateries which includes both domino's and pizza hut so you have a choice between then for the pizzas. I will definitely buy this Quattro pizza again.

      Delete
  3. There is a domino pizza near my place. Only went there once. Dinner from Canton Kitchen looks good. Miss good Hokkien noodle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One person quite difficult to finish one whole pizza. Ya Canton kitchen is one of our regular takeaway eatery. Good hokkien noodles are tasty.

      Delete
  4. It looks like I'll have to order pizza this weekend. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prawns topping on pizza is not the usual that we can easily find here. Long time did not have pizza. I can't remember the last time I have it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me see if pizza hut pizza has prawn toppings.

      Delete
  6. I often get Domino vouchers from Shopee, find it's cheaper that way. Have to top up for fancy flavours such as this quattro one though. Seems not worth it to top up but I like this prawn topping so get it once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, so you have eaten this domino prawn pizza quite frequently?

      Delete