Tuesday, December 14, 2021

One To Six Kopitiam OKR

Monday 13.dec.21 is kid 1's day where the saliva test taken shows it is ok to visit and deliver food to the elderlies.

8 am - we shared this bowl of chicken hor fun. The soup is very flavour and the chicken meat is smooth but firm. I like the texture of the horfun. It is smooth, not that thin and tastes of rice so I like it.

12.33 noon - both of us shared this 3 meat rice for lunch. Quite tasty. 👍😊

I have no idea where this shop is located. He found it on shopeefood and ordered breakfast, lunch and dinner from it at 7.40 am. We didn't eat the hokkien Mee as dinner but kept it in the fridge for the next day.

Update: This is the address of the one to six Kopitiam - 365, Jalan selesa, taman gembira, off okr.

I ordered desserts from BlackBall Kuchai Avenue again because I wanted to compare them side by side with the desserts from Bean Jr Sri Petaling. 

Ordered dessert from Bean Jr Sri Petaling to compare against BlackBall Kuchai Avenue. The grass jelly from BlackBall tastes richer. Bean Jr grass jelly tastes similar to Leong fun I prefer the sweet potato and real yam toppings from Bean Jr.

12 comments:

  1. Ok I am going to oder char siew and syu yuk later. LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. For safety reasons.. can the elderlies also collect food delivery by themselves?

    I see you are a good shopee customer judging from available coins to redeem. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do accept contactless delivery where the rider will place the food on a table in the car porch. What are the safety reasons you are referring to?

      Ya, we buy almost everything using shopee. 😜

      Delete
    2. Well since you mentioned kid1 took a saliva test to check if ok to deliver food for the elderlies.

      Delete
    3. Cos kid 1 is just back from a holiday and kid 1 doesn't just deliver the food. Kid 1 eats with the Elderlies sometimes too.

      Delete
  3. I like the 3 meat rice. It makes me hungry now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so far i have only tried Bean Jr plain taufufa. Miserable rite?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No la, not miserable la. I like bean jr cold plain taufufa a lot! I think it is very tasty.

      Delete
  5. Its good to take safety measure by taking test ahead. Thanks for reminder. Food comparison on desserts, interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! I love to eat desserts so have to compare to see which one to buy more frequently.

      Delete