Thursday, July 8, 2021

C plus Ting Sri Petaling Pickup

Today is Thursday 8.jul.21 Day 10 of PPN phase 1. Yesterday, we plan to just stay home and order food delivery to take advantage of the 7.7 promo but we or rather I ordered too much food via 3 food deliveries so had to go to my nearby friend's house to pass half my food to them through the gate, didn't go in at all. Today again, is just stay home.

*** Wednesday 7.jul.21 ***

11.25 am - very colourful quartet tart. The whole tart is 25 cm in diameter.

So colourful that I need to show it again.

Side view. 3 savoury and 1 sweet. Very buttery crust. A must try for buttery tarts lovers. The flavours are so authentic and complement each other so well in each tart.

Nice packaging. I kept the rosemary and washed it to be eaten later.

If interested can contact the seller via insta or wapp. I like the tomato tart best because of the herbs taste which is very refreshing. Next I couldn't decide between the onion bacon and brie mushroom, both are super delicious. The berry tart is the only sweet tart so of course it has no competition. They are so tasty that they must be shared so I gave half to my friends to enjoy. They all agreed that the tart crust is super buttery so will feel very full after one slice.

Info from the seller:
Quartet box RM180:
Berry Frangipane 
Heirloom Tomato
Portobellini Brie
Onion bacon
Grab car RM21
Total : RM 201

1. Berry frangipane

Some love it warmed (180c for 5 to 7 min a slice),  also good at room temp  and some like it straight from fridge

Storage - in an airtight container in fridge for 4 days

2. Onion Bacon tart

Best served warm.
180c for 5 to 7 min a slice.

Storage - in an airtight container in  the fridge for 3 days

3. Heirloom Tomato Tart

Best served warm and consumed on the same day.
180c for 5  to 9 min a slice

Storage - in an airtight container  the fridge for 2 days

4. Portobellini Brie Tart

Best served warm. 180c for 5 to 7 min a slice

Storage - airtight container for 3 days

--- breakfast ---

8.24 am - 3jc soup Mee hoon bought on Tuesday 6.jul.21 from choy Kei coffee shop shared by two of us: 70:30 ratio for breakfast.

*** Monday 5.jul.21 ***

I asked him to order his breakfast because I was occupied with something so he ordered the above from an eatery in Sri Petaling to be picked up. The name of this eatery is C+厅 so I guess it is more for people who knows how to read the name. 厅 is ting which means hall. Ker ting is living room or living hall. I guess they want people to feel at home and at ease in their eatery. Later only when dine in is allowed.

10.13 am - nasi lemak with blue rice. They did as he requested, no sambal. A bit of curry gravy in a small container.

11.27 am - my portion. He kept two large pieces of deep fried chicken skin for me and I ate them both to my horror. Not that oily cos the fats have melted away during the frying. Very crispy and flavourful.

10.01 am - his bakwa and chicken floss bun. He told me there were no cucumber slices inside. I told him perhaps they don't want the bun to be soggy.

The packaging of the food.

8 comments:

  1. Yes, the tarts are colourful and looks delicious. I like bun with bakwa too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you can bake tarts too, right? Buns with your home made bakwa sure would be very tasty! 😋

      Delete
  2. The tarts look so pretty and presentable! Why you eat the chicken to your horror? Is it because it is too filling for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tarts are so pretty, you agree too. Because usually I don't eat fried chicken skin, I don't eat the skin but this time I ate the deep fried skin. So it is a horror to me since usually I don't eat deep fried skin.

      Delete
  3. Wow tarts look really good and I didn't mind seeing them from a few angles haha.

    Never mind you normally eat so little, a bit of chicken skin is fine. Pork lard is considered healthy these days and chicken skin seems to be in the same category. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like eating them again 😋😋😋. I do hope they are healthy because I seem to be eating quite a fair bit of his deep fried chicken skin. Lolx! 😅

      Delete
    2. In the Philippines, deep fried chicken skin is sold everywhere as a snack.

      Delete
    3. Ah, like pork skin snacks called pork rinds, sold in packets in uk to eat while drinking beers. Popular in Thailand too these pork rinds crackers. I am sure you have eaten them.

      Delete