Saturday, May 15, 2021

The House of Snacks

 

Tuck Tuck Tei chapfan stall in Taman Desa.

The chap fan bought from the stall at MYR 6.50 nett with rice, yinchoy, cabbage, tofu, 2 pieces of curry potatoes and 1 small piece of curry chicken. The steamed chicken drumstick rice is bought from Sing Kee coffee shop at MYR 7.50 nett on Thu 13.may.21 at about 10.10 am.

*** Snacks ***

Snack 1. I gave this pack of cheese balls away so I don't know how this snack taste like.

Snack 2 - hot and spicy prawn crackers, gave away also because we cannot eat spicy snacks.

2 more packs of snacks.

2 more snacks with the previous 2 at the back.

This is the bag containing all 6 packs of miaow miaow snacks or some will call them junk food.

Heart Miaowting Taste - is it a marketing person who thought of this tagline? What does heart Miaowting Taste mean?

I saw this bag with 6 packs of snacks inside being sold at a petrol station at MYR 10 nett per bag so I bought one.

20 comments:

  1. Nice name, Tuck Tuck Tei. The chicken skin is so yellow. Corn fed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I believe the chickens are corn fed.

      Delete
  2. Miaow~miaow sounds and looks. Have tried them before and some were good. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rarely take snacks other than potato chips and cheese balls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What brand cheese balls?

      Delete
    2. Potato story. Not sure you have it there or not

      Delete
    3. Hhhmmm, I am not familiar with potato story. Next time I go supermarkets I will go search for this brand.

      Delete
  4. Now I feel like eating chicken rice. I love snacks too especially now under lockdown. Miaow food is new to me. My favourite snack is potato chips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have been drinking chicken soup so does it count as chicken rice? What brand potato chips?

      Delete
  5. I like these junks...my fav is chicken flavor & fish crackers. Heart miaowting sounds like 'heart melting'...very creative tagline!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you are right! Miaowting = melting

      Delete
  6. You just reminded me that I still have Saucy BBQ potato chips and veggie fries in my fridge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you keep your snacks in your fridge too.

      Delete
  7. Maybe I could snack on them while watching my mainland production online drama.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be very enjoyable! 😋😋😋

      Delete
  8. Could "heart Miaowting Taste" mean love Miaoting taste? I just simply love snacks. Very nice to eat while binge watching TV series. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, you have a point there too cos many people use heart to mean love. Thanks for the input. I would never have thought of it that way. Truly a case of many brains make light work, get more ideas and more ways of looking at things. 👍

      Delete
  9. Tuck Tuck Tei in Taman Desa? It is new to me.

    You are reminding me to go and replenish all my snacks for my Netflix sessions tonight. I think I will head to Jaya Grocer Starling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd read the 'miaowting' as 'melting' since that makes sense. Nice bag.

    I was addicted to the spicy version of that anchovy flavoured chips on the last snack pic. Bought a lot before getting fed-up so had to eat up my stock anyway.

    ReplyDelete