Saturday, May 29, 2021

Lamb Belly

This is the lamb main dish in Entier 3-course meal. The description in the menu says: Braised lamb belly, ratatouille, zucchini, mustard pickle, and parsley puree.

The food is presented very nicely in this biodegradable plate. The green parsley puree is all natural colours from the parsley.

The main dish is carefully wrapped with cling film.

I think lamb poitrine means lamb belly.

The gravy in the small container tastes of lamb but I didn't use it. Same photo as the top most photo here.

Side view. The thin strips of zucchini are arranged on top of the food to form a pretty pattern.

Underneath the zucchini strips is ratatouille, a french stewed vegetables dish. I couldn't taste the exact Vegetables in this ratatouille but there are tomatoes for sure.

Underneath the ratatouille layer is the lamb belly which has been braised until very tender. A tasty and nicely presented dish. The portion is just right for a small eater.

18 comments:

  1. Presentable, tasty looking. Ratatouille, I havent taste that yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I most probably need to eat ratatouille again to know what the vegetables are.

      Delete
  2. Yes, the portion is nice for me too! hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last time i had ratatouille was in 2017 during a biz trip. Yumzzz....
    I miss roast lamb....😂😂Lol! im so out of topic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roast lamb and lamb belly, both lambs so you are still in topic. 😁

      Delete
  4. I don't think I have taste ratatouille yet. Looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also need to eat it again to find out what are the vegetables.

      Delete
  5. Looks yummy! I would be interested to try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...this lamb main dish looks more like work of arts. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. From far it looks like a piece of cake.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so pretty. But where's the lamb haha. Must be minced in the ratatouille.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lamb is the lamb belly shown in the last photo. They are under the ratatouille.

      Delete
  9. The Lamb Poitrine looks delicious with nice presentation.

    ReplyDelete