Saturday, May 8, 2021

McD Samurai Beef

McD Samurai Beef Burger - bottoms up, the teriyaki sauce tastes sweet and the beef patty is kind of soft so it is for teriyaki sauce lovers. I ate a bit to test the taste and kept it in the fridge.

Is that a red Samurai helmet printed on the paper wrapper?

I wanted to get this white chocolate and strawberry pie but it says not available on the mcd delivery app. Will try again.

Special price of MYR 18.86 for 5 pieces of McD regular food fried chicken from 3 to 6 pm.

4.30 pm - both of us shared this McD nasi lemak for our early dinner. The sambal is provided separately in a plastic container.

I didn't realise that changing the small portion of iced lemon tea to bottled water costs MYR 0.95 for the nasi Lemak set. Next time I will check carefully when replacing the soft drinks with some other drinks.

*** Lunch on Fri 7.may.21 ***

12 noon - Instant noodles - plain and vegetables.

2 pm - my lunch of a hard boiled egg in the pork vinegar dish with the plain instant noodles and vegetables. He felt that the pork vinegar dish is too sweet so he ate McD fried chicken for its saltiness for dinner to counter the cloying sweetness during lunch.

16 comments:

  1. My vote goes to that last one, the black vinegar pork. Somebody shared a photo of the McD outlet here, such a long queue, so many people. We only have one and I certainly would stay far far away!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here too many mcd outlets so not that many people.

      Delete
  2. Tht's a weird icon on the samurai burger wrapperπŸ˜‚ The black one looks like a cow head....I cant imagine if there's a pork burger...pig head?!?πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah, here don't have pork burger so won't need to put pig head. πŸ˜‚

      Delete
  3. Funny print on the wrapper. That looked like red samurai headgear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does look like red Samurai headgear.

      Delete
  4. Now I feel like eating fried chicken and pork vinegar dish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can cook your own, yummy! πŸ˜‹

      Delete
  5. I wanted to talk about the burger, but I think I'd like the strawberry pie instead. Was this item ever in McD's menu before?

    Also, they seriously charged more for bottled water over iced lemon tea? McRonald's... tsk...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not that I know of, white chocolate strawberry, not that I have tried before.

      It depends on which set. Some sets no charge, some sets charge so need to look at the price carefully before press submit.

      Delete
  6. So Samurai burger only available for beef? Chicken?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. McD will always have a chicken burger option of the same type for you, don't worry.

      Delete
  7. I never select the nasi lemak set since it has ice lemon tea which I don't like. Guess once you customise there will be extra charges. Feel like eating it again after looking at your picture hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Certain customisation doesn't require extra charges. As can be seen in the bill above, the samurai beef set has the water changed to bottled water at no extra charges. The nasi Lemak tastes quite good so we often buy it.

      Delete
    2. Ok then, depends on what kind. But I know the McD deals via app don't allow any customisation at all.

      Delete