Thursday, May 6, 2021

Kakiyuki DTF

Matcha Mont Blanc Ice from Kakiyuki, Gardens mall. Sweetness level is low, natural tasting ingredients.
Sencha ice, houjicha jelly, matcha ice cream, matcha mont blanc, orange peel mochi, matcha warabimochi, yuzu dango, sweetened red bean, fresh strawberry and buttered rice puffs. I think the buttered rice puffs are out of place here though I understand they are included for the crunchy texture to contrast against the other items. Next time I will order a customized bowl of this ice and only select the items I like.

Hot dessert - his selection of red bean sweet soup with yuzu dango.

Total amount is MYR 41 nett. My dine-in-2021 #5 on Tue 4.may.21 from 1249 to 1320 ish.

Ginseng Chicken Soup with noodles from Din Tai Fung, Gardens mall. His selection.

10 pork xiao long bao is my selection. We share both dishes.

Total bill is MYR 57.15 nett. My dine-in-2021 #6 on Tue 4.may.21 from 1330 to 1348 ish. Super fast eating, just eat and be on our way. No chit chatting.

Foc cup for purchase of accumulative MaxKleen9 products above MYR 28.

Can see the words MaxKleen9 clearly on the cup. I gave this cup to a lady who sells nasi lemak in a coffee shop.

16 comments:

  1. Nice festive mug! Oooo...that ginseng chicken. I would love that!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ginseng Chicken fits your diet of low everything.

      Delete
  2. Oh my the dessert in the first pic looks really inviting. I want to try it out too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy dessert, hot ginseng soup and xiao long bao. Cute mug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i guess this is your last dine out before the MCO...i had my last dine out on Monday (3 May). I think i had XLB in DTF many years ago...can't remember if it is good or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dtf xlb is lighter in taste so people who prefer heavier taste may not like it. Today could have dined in but didn't want to risk it so didn't.

      Delete
  5. No Din Tai Fung in Ipoh, if got, I sure order online! hahhaa... Your dessert has so much liew inside... must be very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the dessert is nice. Will eat other types.

      Delete
  6. Cute mug. Pork xiao long pau must be yummy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thought it was a bowl of soba noodles at first! Fun to be able to test out so many items.

    I have a weakness for mugs. Just got myself Pompompurin ones from Darlie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes nice to eat so many ingredients and the bowl wasn't that big portion so is nice. Got free mugs, must get.

      Delete
  8. The cup just nice to give to the nasi lemak lady if she is Malay as Hari Raya coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope she thinks the same way too. 🙂

      Delete