Thursday, April 29, 2021

Figo 5in1 Steamboat Choice

This was a meal I ate a few months ago.

There are 5 types of processed food item in the Figo 5-in-1 steamboat choice frozen bag. I think they are all supposed to be made with fish products. In a way, they are somewhat similar to the food items sold for the Family Mart's Oden but their sizes are smaller. They taste just as good.

Noodles, Enoki mushrooms, vegetables siew bok choy with all the 5 items from the bag. Makes a delicious meal for two pax.

One of them has something like fish or prawns roe in the middle.

Bought in Jaya Grocer from the frozen food section at MYR 10 nett. My friend requested me to buy a bag for her so I bought one bag for ourselves too. Tastes nice noodles too as I didn't use it for steamboat

10 comments:

  1. Figo is a popular brand, ready-to-fry fish fillet for fish & chips. I have not seen this here but for steamboat, I would prefer to use fresh ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must go look for their fish n chips. Didn't notice it before.

      Delete
  2. Eh I have not seen this at Jaya Grocer. Let me go and look. It is nice to put in soups as I have been eating soup for dinner lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very convenient to use. Hope you find it

      Delete
  3. Ouh I should buy this as well for my steamboat in the future. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks VERY familiar hehehe. Actually I have this exact bag in my condo freezer. The contents have appeared in many meals already since I'm the only one eating. Yep I agree the taste completely acceptable. My bag is finishing but I need a break, won't buy another bag so soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why only you eat? The texture and taste is ok so your helper and SE and JE all can eat them, right?

      Delete