Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Bramley Apple Buns

 I saw on insta these M&S buns so I bought one pack to try.

4 buns in one pack.

It is made in UK so the price is MYR 12.90 nett which means each bun costs MYR 3.225 nett.

There are pieces of apples inside this bun and raisins too.

Please click on the above photo for a larger image to read the text to know the ingredients.

Here is a list of all the M&S buns in UK. I don't think all types are available here:


The buns are:
1. 4 Extremely Chocolatey Hot Cross Buns, £1.65
2. 4 Cheese Hot Cross Buns & Marmite, £1.65
3. 4 Plant Kitchen Luxury Hot Cross Buns, £1.65
4. 4 Chilli Cheese Hot Cross Buns, £1.65
5. 4 Salted Caramel & Chocolate Hot Cross Buns, £1.65
6. 4 Blueberry Hot Cross Buns, £1.65
7. 4 Bramley Apple Hot Cross Buns, £1.65
8. 4 Luxury Hot Cross Buns, £1.65
9. 9 Luxury Mini Hot Cross Buns, £1.65
10. 4 Made Without Wheat Gluten Free Hot Cross Buns, £2
11. Hot Cross Yumnut, £1.50 or £4 for pack of 3
12. Hot Cross Bun Pudding, £8

All the buns sound so delicious!

18 comments:

  1. Hot cross buns for Easter. Couldn't get these here so could not observe the English tradition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure Melissa could bake these buns from online recipe.

      Delete
  2. Made in the UK and sent all the way here. Expensive bit I am sure they are worth it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The taste must be good especially with the apple bits and raisins in the buns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah...i didn't know M&S shipped the buns all the way from UK...so far!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All their biscuits also fly so far so these buns fly together with the biscuits.

      Delete
    2. Biscuits can last for months as they are not moist..but buns i hardly see them last tht long. Can grow fungus after a week.

      Delete
    3. They put these buns behind the cashier counter. I have to ask the cashier for them. So I think maybe they will put them into the freezer to sell.

      Delete
  5. I have not tasted buns with apple bits inside before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SG M&S should have these buns during March.

      Delete
  6. I always loved the food sold at M&S but not their clothes. I will drop by to check it out as it has been ages I have not shopped there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure still got this bun or not but I think have other buns. Can ask the cashier. This branch is the M&S bakery in Midvalley Mall. Not the one in the Gardens Mall.

      Delete
  7. Ah rm3 also huh. I saw people selling on FB but seemed expensive to me. Guess I'm comparing with hot cross buns of my student days. When denominated in pounds sterling doesn't seem expensive. Plus I believe I must have scored them off the clearance price section.

    ReplyDelete