Sunday, October 25, 2020

Weekend Takeaways

After staying at home for 5 days, it felt kind of weird when going out on Saturday 24 October 2020 d221 to buy takeaways. Went to Sweet Heng and Lucky Alley.

Fish head Mee Hoon in a no milk soup MYR 13 nett from Swee Heng for breakfast.


My portion of fish head meehoon and a packet of cucumber, beansprouts, beancurd, vege fritters, coconut fritters, one hard boiled egg in peanut gravy from Swee Heng at MYR 7 nett.


Not my lunch of charsiew and siew yoke rice at MYR 7 nett bought from Sweet Heng. I was still very full from breakfast so I didn't eat this rice at all.

Also bought hakka zhar yuk rice and salted steamed chicken rice from Lucky Alley at a total of MYR 17 nett for Monday. 


Final dinner set (5 of 5) for 1 pax from home taste.my because I didn't renew the order due to I prefer eating dishes like these for lunch than dinner. Steamed herbal chicken drumstick, one ytf tofu and stirfry spinach with brown rice. Two pax shared this dinner.

 

16 comments:

  1. I am drooling at the herbal chicken drumstick. Is it nice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is though the drumstick has been cut off to fit it into the container 😂

      Delete
  2. Situation getting worse over there, it seems. Here, in Kuching - 8 yesterday. Sibu's holding on o.k. I did go out yesterday, town was quite deserted. Good that everyone is staying home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes good that people stay at home. Pray that the hospitals can cope.

      Delete
  3. I also did some online delivery on Saturday, so lazy to go out..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not lazy but safer to just stay at home to stop the spread.

      Delete
  4. I prefer fish meat. Have been out to eat in nearby places.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes fish meat is lighter on the stomach. Ipoh is still ok, not red.

      Delete
  5. Nowadays i jst stay at home & rarely go out. Yea it feels kinda weird when going out after confined in home for long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your mother still cooks on week days and your father goes out to buy Grocery for your mother go cook?

      Delete
    2. Sort of. Sometimes we tapao.

      Delete
  6. I still go out to eat everyday! Naughty boy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean about feeling odd going out after staying in a while! Like grow mouldy already hehe. I was happily venturing out since there are shops within walking distance from my apartment. But have stopped after getting busy at work.

    Kinda fun not knowing what you will get for your dinner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good that your apartment has shops within walking distance. Yes dinner order is ok except for the small individual containers.

      Delete