Monday, October 26, 2020

Sour Cream Butter Cake

10 x 10 inches Sour Cream Butter Cake bought from a home baker on insta.


Ate a small corner to test the taste. Good, taste very genuine butter.


Light, moist, a bit sticky, crumbly texture with creamy buttery not too sweet taste. Delicate and delicious!


Cut out a slab to give my friend because good cakes must be shared.


Put that slab of cake into a glass container to give my friend. She likes it too!

 *** Sunday 25 October 2020 d222 ***

Went to Taman Desa to takeaway our favourite Nasi Lemak. Chose the exact ingredients like our previous purchase: 
Long beans, egg, potatoes curry, tiny prawns and chicken slices and the standard peanuts and anchovies. Bought two packs for MYR 18 nett.

Lunch: two of us shared this chicken rice and add gizzards and livers. Bought from a shop near to Sepetang coffee shop in Taman Desa at MYR 8.50 nett. Dinner is wanton noodles (dry) at MYR 6.50 nett.


20 comments:

  1. The shape after u cut the cake is so funny. Like brick game. The cake doesnt taste sour bcoz of the sour cream?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love butter cake and I love sour cream in chips. If only I were in KL, I probably would get a slab to try too. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely you will get a slab to try if u live in kl.

      Delete
  3. Now you make me have craving for butter cake, must go find some nice cakes to buy. I love to eat livers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious butter cake that looks moist and yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to eat fresh butter cakes or sugee cakes esp the crispy burnt edges. So yummy!

    There are Covid cases in Taman Desa now and I have to postpone my visit to pay the condo maintenance fees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes nice cakes are always yummy! Where in taman desa? I only know of the one back in 27 sep this year.

      Delete
  6. Salivating over your butter cake! I simply cannot resist.. now feel like going out to get some bread from Bake and Shake...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can bake your own butter cakes. Lagi sedap!

      Delete
  7. Hmm, delicious ..., I love moist textured cakes like that. In Indonesia, my country has a cake that is almost similar to the cake, the name is 'Bika Ambon'.
    Maybe you've tried to enjoy the taste.
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! With sour cream, the cake is sure to be moist and fluffy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. Are you baking a cake any time soon?

      Delete
  9. Looks like a good cake all right! Yeah good to share else too much for you also.

    Oh you take chicken liver. I'm fine with gizzard but not the liver.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, good cakes must be shared. I eat liver and gizzard (stomach) but not the heart. Do you eat the heart?

      Delete
    2. Oh, why not liver then if you are ok with heart.

      Delete