Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Tokyo Secret B5F1


Two Sundays ago, I bought this curry chicken bun from Tokyo secret at MYR 3.2+ 6% sst = MYR 3.39 nett. Taste ok.

Tokyo secret cheese tart - buy 5 get another 1 foc. MYR 7.42 nett each inclusive of 6% sst.

Taste good even after being in the fridge for 5 days with softened pastry crust. I prefer these cheese tarts than Secret Recipe Hokkaido cheese tarts but then the price of this cheese tart is almost double the price of SR Hokkaido cheese tart.

These dark chocolate hazelnut cheese tarts are so delicious!


Tokyo secret cheese tarts with flavours cost MYR 8.48 nett each inclusive of 6% sst.

Break the cheese tart into two parts to show cross section photos. I like the taste of this dark chocolate hazel nut cheese tart because the nut and strong rich chocolate go well together.

This strawberry cheese tart is a bit sourish so is appetising. The texture of the strawberry custard is like mousse, very soft.

 cheese tart

Green tea cheese tart. There is a white layer and red beans inside. Not that sweet.

Two bills because I bought the buns and saw the promo so bought the cheese tarts later.

*** Tuesday 6 Oct 2020 d203 ***

The chicken curry puff pastry bought from a small bakery near Sepetang coffee shop.

The curry fillings are on the sweet side.

Not my dinner of old cucumber soup.

4 types of chocolate ice cream at a total of MYR 11.50 nett bought a few days ago.

My lunch of old cucumber soup, bread and the braised food items.

18 comments:

  1. I like old cucumber soup. Very refreshing & homely soup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder where I can get a nice curry bun here, don't think there's any. Gotta cook own curry and eat with those kosong burger buns, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean all baker shops and cafes don't sell curry buns at all? Rendang buns?

      Delete
  3. Oh no! More temptations! LOL! I might want to try the chocolate cheese tarts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, do try the tokyo secret chocolate hazelnut cheese tart. You will love it!

      Delete
  4. At RM9 each, it is quite pricey...but still if it is good why not. Have tried these tarts from Tokyo Secret but I prefer Pablo's in IOI Mall. But now...I don't think I could find them anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have eaten pablo's tarts in one utama but they have closed d.

      Delete
  5. It has been a long time I have not eaten the yummy tarts from Tokyo Secrets! They are really good. I am surprised to see all the new flavours shared in your photos. I love strawberry flavors.

    I just ate the tarts from Secret Recipe Hokkaido a week ago but missed this Tokyo Secret's tarts instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go eat again cos you have lose weight so can eat more.

      Delete
  6. You are tempting me with all the different types of cheese tart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehe, now I myself feel like eating them again.

      Delete
  7. I like savoury filling in buns and the flaky pastry puffs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are tasty in their own way. 😋

      Delete
  8. Oh-oh I too am very tempted by your Tokyo Secret pictures! Looks so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tokyo secret tarts are definitely very tasty.

      Delete