Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Peach Jelly

Lovely top view.

Side view. I like to eat Libby's can peaches so I chose peach Jelly. Refreshing and nice but a bit on the sweet side and didn't give the satisfying feel of eating nian gao so I don't think I will buy this jelly again.

Expired in Aug so have to finish eating it.

*** Monday 19 Oct 2020 d216 ***

My portion of 3 jc meehoon with one added egg for lunch.

Lunch - shared 3jc Mee Hoon soup.

Finished all 5 berangan bananas between the two of us as breakfast.

Finished up nian gao during teatime.

Not my dinner of all remaining lotus root soup and half rice.


18 comments:

  1. My girl loved these little cups of jelly when she was little.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get to eat these when young. She doesn't eat them now I supposed.

      Delete
  2. I must buy those jellies to try. Very convenient to keep in the fridge to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Everyday I also want to eat but will not be healthy.

      Delete
  4. the lotus root soup looks very dark colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dark colour is from the peanuts, black beans and lotus roots.

      Delete
  5. I am happy that you like to eat canned peaches too. It would be nice to eat them with vanilla ice cream as they go well together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If can find a not that sweet vanilla ice cream then I can eat with canned peaches.

      Delete
  6. I just made black herbal jelly... now waiting for them to cool down and put into the fridge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dark herbal jelly is very refreshing and nice.

      Delete
  7. I buy that Marigold range sometimes. Rambutan, orange, choc pudding...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wah, got so many flavours ah. I only like peach in jelly though I do like all the flavours u name but peach is the best.

      Delete
    2. I believe that's all already.

      Delete
  8. The peach jelly looks so pretty and tasty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And refreshing too. You will like it because it is sweet.

      Delete