Saturday, October 24, 2020

Haru Cafe

 



Lunch on Friday 23 Oct 2020 d220 - grab delivery Nasi Lemak special where we selected fried chicken and fried nam Yee pork belly as the two protein at MYR 21.90 from Haru Cafe. I also bought stir fry indomie mee with fried egg, luncheon meat and 2 sausages at MYR 10.90 which was a bit too salty for me but I finished eating it at dinner time.

Tea time -  ate the one and only remaining kuih - rose sago kuih. Look at how compact this kuih is until the texture is firm. So kuih is cleared in 3 days.


Dinner set for 1 pax from hometaste.my contains deep fried fish slices; cauliflower and carrot stirfry; and 2 rolls of napa cabbages with meat fillings. The brown rice is not in the photo.  We also finished up the potatoes in tomato gravy; and omelette from the previous day's set dinner. I like that the dishes are not salty.

14 comments:

  1. Wow! That slice of luncheon meat! Now I'm hungry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Mee goreng box is a sinful box, hahahaha!

      Delete
  2. The nasi lemak looks good...it reminds me of the McD nasi lemak! I like rose sago kuih too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah, ya due to the fried chicken. This one got extra which is ju yuk. This rose sago is a muscle one cos firm n compact unlike those soft soft wobbly ones I am used to.

      Delete
  3. I like the deep fried fish slices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nasi lemak looks good but the indomie looks kind of oily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the rice set. Long time haven't eat fried chicken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your home cooked home grown vegetables are super best. Steamed chicken is healthier than fried chicken.

      Delete
  6. You must be living nearby Haru Cafe. This cafe is located at an isolated office block.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The food from Haru cafe looks more appetising than your dinner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But the dinner is tasty despite it not being pretty.

      Delete