Friday, October 9, 2020

King Box Set So Worth It

Found these photos in the Archive so put them here for the record. Bought these two cakes a long time ago.

Massimo blueberry cake costs MYR 1.51 nett and Lava Chocolate cake costs MYR 2.64 nett. I think they are on offer because Cold Storage was having closing down sales at that time in Jaya One.

Bread, buns and cakes cost MYR 19.45 nett.

*** King Box ***

I am going to buy this burger king box set with 5 items because it is good value for money. Promo is until 31 October 2020 only.

*** Thursday 8 Oct 2020 d205 ***


Nestum chocolate cereal 3-in-1 for breakfast. Tried a new way of mixing the powder with hot water on top of a slice of bread to use less water. Taste just as good.

Sugar over dose because after that I drank a thick mix of 3in1 horlicks which has a lot of sugar in this 28g packet.

Lunch of 2 bricks of vit instant noodles with remaining duck gravy, duck meat, liver, gizzard, salted vege and mushrooms.

This is my portion. The mushrooms are so flavourful that I wish I have more noodles because this mix is very tasty. After I finished eating the noodles, I ate a slice of bread with the mushrooms. So we have cleared the braised duck, liver, gizzard, mushrooms on this day. Still have the braised pork trotter from Sunday to clear in the fridge. Will have it for lunch on Friday to clear it.


20 comments:

  1. The noodle is so lavish with lotsa ingredients! I wanna but tht BK King Box too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The noodle is super tasty too! Yes! Let's go buy. U will be getting the whopper?

      Delete
    2. whoa....u can read my mind~~~

      Delete
    3. Cos whopper is tasty! 😋

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes, buy, buy, buy! Should I buy more than one box?

      Delete
    2. buying more than one means u will be overloaded with carbonated drinks.

      Delete
    3. I will ask them if I can swap the soft drink with bottled drinking water.

      Delete
  3. No Burger King here...but I did buy two meal sets, 1 & 2, from KFC, got the vouchers from the petrol station, saved RM14 plus. Still have the voucher for Meal 3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a lot of savings - MYR 14+ so did you go for spicy or original fried chicken?

      Delete
    2. We only like the hot and spicy, will not go for anything else.

      Delete
  4. The king box set is so worth it, got burger, got drink, got fried chicken, pie and fries, value for money, i want!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Starting from" 16.90... seems a good price. McD is easily around there these days for a standard set. Prices must have slowly increased and I didn't notice until now. Burger King has nice items but outlets aren't convenient for me at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, burger king has lesser branch compared to mcd but I think they are available via food panda.

      Delete
  6. I used to buy those cakes and muffins in packets like your photo. They are worth it and tasty for quickie breakfast with coffee in office. Those were the years.

    As for Horlicks, I would add a tablespoon of condensed milk instead and the taste is a WOW factor. Kids love my Horlicks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed that the cakes and muffins are handy for a quick bite. This 3in1 horlicks is just too sweet, too much sugar inside. Must use the horlicks without 3in1 if want to put condensed milk.

      Delete
  7. I feel like eating fried chicken and fries now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually where you buy fried chicken and fries?

      Delete