Thursday, October 29, 2020

Nam Yee

Lunch on Wednesday 28 October 2020 d225 from hometaste.my for 1pax at MYR 14.20 nett per day inclusive of delivery fees for a 5 days order. Nam Yee pork belly deep fried with rice; lo hon chai cabbage with glass noodles and muk Yee and tou pok; vege bok choy.
 
Breakfast of instant noodles, egg, bok choy and the tomahawk pork chop from super ramen last week.

My brunch of instant noodles, some meat from the tomahawk pork chop, some vege and lohonchai from the daily lunch.

Not my dinner of salted chicken leg and a thin layer of rice bought on Saturday (4 days ago) from Lucky Alley coffee shop.

12 comments:

  1. So what did u eat for dinner? U only had brunch which last the entire day? Nam yee pork is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ate bread, peanut butter and some biscuits for dinner at 5 pm.

      Delete
  2. Oh? We call it ang chao here. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nam Yee is fermented red bean curd that consists of cubes of soybean curd that have been preserved in rice wine, fermented red yeast rice, and other seasonings. I believe any chao is the fermented red yeast rice without the soybean curd.

      Delete
  3. I like deep fried nam yee pork belly. I like to eat it with chicken rice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, the chicken rice stall has deep fried nam Yee pork too?

      Delete
  4. The tomahawk pork chop looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Name Yee is something new to me. I need to explore and eat this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should have eaten nam Yee pork before but you don't know it is nam Yee pork.

      Delete
  6. Yums! I'd often take this kind of deep-fried belly if available.

    ReplyDelete