Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Lazybum dot my Delivery

Lunch - for Tuesday 27 October 2020 d224 is bean curd sheet rolls, rice, bok choy and sweet sour a bit spicy fried fish fillet shared by 2 pax though this is a 1 pax portion meal at MYR 14.20 nett inclusive of delivery fees from hometaste.my 5 days set.


Very flavourful spicy fried rice with chicken chop from insta lazybum.my at MYR 12 normal price but on occasionally special offer it is MYR 25 for 3 boxes. Can order via beepit at https://lazybum.beepit.com/

The chicken chop has sage taste and the spicy fried rice has "kick" are the comments I get after sharing the boxes of rice to friends because the rice is too spicy for us two. So for those eaters who love flavourful spicy food, lazybum has more dishes and meals for you to choose, even has some meals that are non spicy.


They call these donuts Bombolinis (Italian donuts with pastry cream). 5 types - almond chocolate, chocolate, red velvet cream cheese, salted caramel cream cheese and pandan gula malacca at MYR 20 a box for 5.


Cakes again - pandan gula malacca, rose bandung and raspberry ripple at MYR 15 nett per slice. The buttercream is to be eaten together with the cake. I didn't eat the butter cream cos I am afraid of putting on weight. I am keeping my weight quota for the super delicious sour cream butter cake so by just eating the cake without the buttercream, the cake is a bit on the dry side. I finished all 3 slices in one sitting during lunch time without eating the buttercream so that is my lunch. Dinner is bread and siew bok choy. The cakes and donuts are from lazybum too.
 

12 comments:

  1. Bombolinis? Never seen those before. Sure would want to try. Your sweet and sour fish looks good - don't mind it a bit spicy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bombolinis are just doughnuts filled with pastry cream. The sweet and sour fish has just a tinge of spiciness. It is the fried rice that is very spicy with "kick".

      Delete
  2. The fried rice and chicken chop set is more to my taste. I like spicy food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But those home cooked food you prepare is more to the set lunch, no?

      Delete
  3. colorful cakes and donuts! but I don't eat cream, so plain donuts will do. The lunchbox dishes looks good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chocolate donuts with nuts are tasty too. Yes the lunch box is quite good.

      Delete
  4. I love your Italian Donuts. The colours and creams are most welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cakes look so tempting. My favourite would be the raspberry ripple cake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the raspberry ripple cake is the best amongst all 3 flavours.

      Delete
  6. Aha this lazybum looks tempting to me. Will go check it out, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can go see Lazybum instagram instead of beepit because those offers they will put on instagram instead of beepit. Can WhatsApp them for menu too. Their hp is zero one one. Three Tiga Tiga three. Two nine two one.

      Delete