Saturday, October 10, 2020

Potato Crisps

 

Top view of potato Crisps in its container.

Wanted to buy original flavour but it was not made locally so bought this sour cream and onion flavour instead to support local industries. After eating it, I think I prefer original flavour instead. What flavour and brand do you prefer?

Made locally

*** Friday 9 Oct 2020 d206 ***



Friend ate this Thai wanton Mee set in SG for SGD 5.90 only. Looks tasty!

After 3 days of staying at home without opening the gate, have to go out to buy takeaways. Breakfast for two from swee Heng coffee shop at 8.20 am at MYR 13 nett. Request for no milk as usual.

Ckt at MYR 7 nett from the same shop different stall. Requested for no cockles and no chili. Just kway teow. Also bought wanton char siew wanton noodles dry at MYR 6.50 nett for dinner and pork Yee Mee at MYR 7 nett for next day breakfast.

*** Lost cat with a reward ***

Most people think cats know how to go home but it is not true. Many indoor cats got lost when they went out. Please share so that this poor cat can be found. Must be so frightened to be away from home and hungry too. Contact via insta.




18 comments:

  1. Why!!! That tube looks so empty! I quite like sour cream, not that I eat these things so often. My girl does so I may get a piece or two from her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cos I ate almost all before taking a photo, lolx! 😂

      Delete
  2. So coincident, that day i was thinking whether to buy pringles brand sour cream and onion potato chips, in the end, did not buy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to like Mr Pringles but not anymore. Too salty!
    I prefer local kerepek instead especially emping and buy them at Pasar Tani. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Local kerepek definitely is tastier especially the kerepek ubi kayu. Emping is made of belindo nuts so I seldom see them except at Indonesia cuisine restaurants. I like emping taste too with its hint of bitter taste.

      Delete
  4. Potato chips? I'm a fan and here goes... my overall preference is for imported ones where I can taste real potato. My favs are Kettle (plain, cheese), Red rock deli (sweet chilli) and Lays (this has endless flavours, some better than others). I'm not very into sour cream as I find it a little strong and don't like the after-taste it leaves in the mouth. But overall I will still enjoy this flavour and Pringles too once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imported ones are very tasty I agree. Too bad I can't afford them. You are absolutely right about the onion after taste of the sour cream.

      Delete
    2. A big bag of imported chips lasts longer than two Tokyo cheese tarts... haha just saying. Guess it depends where your preference lies.

      Delete
    3. It may lasts longer for u but not for me. Cheese tarts can put in fridge for longer. Although soft but still tasty. Chips if Masuk angin will be soft and wasted. Further more Everytime I eat chips, the inside of my mouth will get cuts. Your mouth doesn't get cut inside?

      Delete
    4. Cuts... nope never encountered. Chips put in fridge will not masuk angin. Or a tupperware.

      Delete
    5. Wah, your mouth must be made of steel. 😆 Really won't masuk angin if put in fridge n not in a airtight container?

      Delete
  5. I love your photo of the chips inside the cannister. The deep shot is very artistic to my eyes. My lecturer would have given me an "A" for this photo if added some contrast.

    I still love to eat Pringles and prefer original as the others tasted like flour. I still buy them esp when taking long haul flights as eating chips from packets would be noisy to other passengers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tq. Wow! You studied photography before. Original pringles are the best! Pringles made in western countries cost double here. I never thought of bringing my own snacks on the plane for long haul. Used to take 16 hours flight back to kl when was in uk. Just too long.

      Delete
  6. Potato crisps very addictive. Once I started, difficult to stop eating.

    ReplyDelete