Friday, October 16, 2020

Green Tea


Bought these packs of green tea that I have not tried before last month.

Oops, not individually packed. Started with the pack on the left. One green tea drink each day.

Prices are not that high.

This is the individually packed green tea bags that we like best.


We have been to Uji and their green tea is famous.

We also tried this OSK green tea but the taste is too light so not preferred.

*** Thursday 15 October 2020 d212 ***

Not my breakfast of instant noodles in bkt soup bought on Sunday. Yay! Bkt is cleared!

Not my lunch of pork trotter bought two Sundays ago with noodles and one hard boiled egg.

My lunch of one hard boiled egg with noodles in the salted vege green mustard gravy kept since Monday so all the food items bought from Kam Heong braised duck two Sundays ago, are cleared now.  Yummy! Very flavourful. Wiped the gravy clean with a slice of bread.

28 comments:

  1. Yay all cleared! Can restock new dishes/food😃 Btw the Jaya Grocer in the Gardens is the place where u bought the buttery butter cake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Jaya grocer bakery called the baker's son. Did you go there?

      Delete
    2. Hope you get to try the baker's son butter cake soon cos I wonder how you would like it.

      Delete
  2. I drink Purple Cane green tea occasionally. Individual packing...about RM1 per tea bag (roughly). Agree tht the OSK brand is too light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had seen and bought that osk japanese green tea before long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least it is in sachets and does not come in the form of tea leaves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some say tea leaves are better but I am too lazy to deal with tea leaves.

      Delete
  5. Green tea is good for health. I have lots of tea at home. From English to green tea and Chinese tea. Bet I can open a tea house at home. Lol. My man is a tea lover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like green tea too but I prefer the ones with tea leaves. I need to replenish as I have finished all my green tea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a box of green tea in my house too, especially after taking some filling food, it is nice to wash down with a mug of hot green tea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just normally curi sips from hubby's drink at Japanese meals. Don't bother to make own green tea even when the bags are available at home.

    Yay at the clearing off the food! Good feeling especially when they have been around a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But your husband will make his own green tea drink from the tea bags? Else the tea bags would expire. Yes, good feeling when finally clear the pork trotter from PJ cos two weeks in the fridge already.

      Delete
    2. Yep he does make mugs of tea for himself.

      Delete
    3. Good then cos the tea bags will be used up.

      Delete
  9. Ok. Glad that I could read your review about the green tea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was just having lunch with someone and we talked about tea and coffee drinking. Both of us like good coffee but have started to drink more Chinese tea for health benefits. Seems like Oolong tea is the culprit that keeps us awake during sleep time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then cannot drink that when near sleep time to have a good sleep.

      Delete