Saturday, May 16, 2020

Just eat

9 am - Not-my-breakfast of noodles, dumplings and little gem lettuce on Friday 15 May 2020 d59. I just ate 4 of 10 Texas Chicken Honey Butter Biscuit which seems endless. 😂 And all the pineapple rolls that have dots on them - didn't count but could be around 7 for breakfast at 10 am.

 1.30 pm - My lunch of a piece of braised meat with rice and gravy mixed with water.

 Mix the rice well with gravy and water. The gravy is a little bit off because it was partially eaten and stored in the fridge for 12 days. We didn't eat the rest of the gravy but ate all the meat and rice because the meat still taste good.

2 pm - Not-my-lunch of trotters in vinegar bought on Sunday 3 May 2020 d47 so it took 12 days to clear. I just ate the egg. 😋

17 comments:

  1. We dont keep our food tht long in the fridge coz my parents are very fussy with taste & fearful on overnight food poisoning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good because that is the best way to avoid food poisoning. Your parents are right!

      Delete
  2. Oooooo...trotters in vinegar, bought a tub from the neighbourhood shop yesterday - going to eat it today. Slurpsssss!!!!! No egg though, gotta add my own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you can add more eggs. Do you cook your own trotters in vinegar?

      Delete
  3. Vinegar pork trotter, I like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can cook that wonderfully at home I believe.

      Delete
  4. I love vinegar pork trotter and I feel like cooking but first have to buy the pork trotter first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your home cooked vinegar trotter dish will taste wonderful!

      Delete
  5. You are taking forever to finish the honey butter biscuits hah..hah.. It is best to use a serving spoon for dishes you might not be able to finish and wish to keep in the fridge. That way it will stay fresh for longer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I always do that too with the serving spoon but this time, I did not do the scooping out so I don't know what spoon was used. lolx! No blaming here. Maybe a serving spoon was used and the gravy was just not tahan enough.

      Delete
  6. Hmm luckily no stomachache from the gravy that was off.

    Think you will still like honey butter biscuits after this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still eating them everyday. hahahaha! lolx! Can still eat la since is only one per day.

      Delete
  7. You mix water with the gravy? Or the water was due to defreezing?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Yummy! I will bising my wife to cook this Vinegar Pork Trotter again. I love them and would drink the soup like water. They go very well with rice and spicy sambal belacan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your wife cook this dish must be very delicious until you can eat many bowls of rice.

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete