Friday, May 29, 2020

Jelly Coconut Delivery

Saw this Funlink Food fb post about Coconut Jelly at MYR 8.50 nett each. Buy 4 to get a free Coconut so I bought 8 coconut jelly to get 2 foc coconuts at MYR 68 nett with free delivery. The Coconut Jelly with vacuum packed as above.

After removing the packaging.

Sweet cooling coconut jelly with white coconut meat still intact within the coconut shell so after eating all the jelly with the white coconut meat, one would be very full.

10 coconuts inside my fridge. I gave 4 coconut jellies and 2 coconut (drinks) away with 4 coconut jelly remaining for the two of us.

Contactless Delivery on Saturday 23 May 2020 d67.

*** Thursday 28 May 2020 d72 ***

10.02 am - my breakfast of raw red, yellow, green bell peppers with slices of Massimo full wheat bread. I did not finish all the bell peppers because they will be stirfried with garlic and ham for lunch because only one of us can stand the taste of raw bell peppers and that person is me so the remaining bell peppers need to be stir-fried.

11.44 am - Blanched okras without seasonings placed together with not-my-lunch of stirfry red, yellow, green bell peppers, garlic and ham.

Reheated the soup calrose rice to be eaten with 125 g of wild boar curry for lunch.

12 noon - my share of lunch with 3 okras which I eat whole including the part near the stem. I also ensure that all the remaining curry gravy are eaten from the glass container.

3.14 pm - defrosted the one remaining 6 of 6 slices of cheese yam cake. I am going to miss this cake. So yummy. I ate 5 slices out of the total 6 slices within 6 days so I wonder how much weight did I gain from this cake but no fear, I will always buy cheese cakes to eat because I love to eat cakes.

5.30 pm - I ate 3 mung bean biscuits bought on Friday 1 May 2020 d45 and 1 pack of chocolate chips oats biscuits (3 in 1 pack).

6 pm - we finished off all the soup calrose rice by eating them with old cucumber soup with 2 braised duck gizzards that were bought on Saturday 23 May 2020 d67. Perhaps one day I will show the photo of an uncut duck gizzard which is not pretty but is very delicious to me. 

If you are curious, here is a photo of uncut duck gizzards. Very tasty when braised, do you dare to eat them? Many people love to eat them and this popular shop called Lao Tien Lu in Ximending, Taipei, Taiwan sells duck gizzard ready-to-eat-on-the-go at NTD 40 each which is about MYR 5.81 nett each but the ones I bought cost only MYR 1 nett each and is just as tasty. I know because I always go to Lao Tien Lu to buy one to eat just because I am already in Taipei.

20 comments:

  1. I dont dare to eat duck gizzard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do you eat any innards then?

      Delete
    2. Seldom and not a fan of those too.

      Delete
    3. I guess your mother doesn't approve of innards either.

      Delete
  2. I want coconut jelly to cool down too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice coconut pudding. I love the ones with the flesh inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! The coconut jelly must be so nice and refreshing. I love gizzard and liver, so no problem for me. The cheesecake was so good that you ate one a day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can make your own non baked cheese cake with yam! Yes the cheese cake was very tasty because the taste is authentic and subtle, no artificial taste at all. Good that you like to eat gizzard and liver so that we can honour the death by eating all parts.

      Delete
  5. So many coconut jellies! Good thing you have people to give away to.

    Now you know you like that cheese yam cake, can always order again next time.

    I rather like chicken gizzards but restrict myself on eating them because of the high cholesterol. Haven't tried duck but for sure have high cholesterol too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love coconut jelly. I used to order from my colleague when I was working. It has been a long time I have eaten coconut jelly. When I was younger I love stewed chicken gizzards and liver but have since stopped.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya because Stacy says gizzards have high cholesterol so I guess that is why you stopped eating them.

      Delete
  7. Ooo. I want the jelly coconut too. Yum yum. Nice to take on warm days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow the coconut jelly looks so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete