Tuesday, April 7, 2020

myElephant

This was way before MCO, I walked around Happy Mansion, Section 17, looking for food for lunch and saw this lunch menu with prices from MYR 9.90 upwards. The dishes sound tasty but I did not feel like having rice so I ended up eating chee cheong fun at Chit Chat Corner, a few shops away from this shop. Please click on the above menu for a larger image.

I like Red Ruby dessert but not at MYR 10 for my normal lunch, maybe for a special occasion.

myElephant Thai Restaurant at Happy Mansion, Section 17, PJ.

18 comments:

  1. The last time i went to myElephant was 8 or 9 years ago...i miss their grèen curry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo...Thai! I miss that, not that we have a good Thai restaurant here, not anymore. Maybe I'll cook something Thai today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard about myElephant from my brother quite some time ago. Somehow we never made our way there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have eaten there about 10 years ago. it was tasty. Do go try once we are allowed to eat out again.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. any places for you to order food delivery for thai cuisine?

      Delete
  5. Thinking of Thai food, thinking of tom yum goong.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Myelephant, an appropriate name for a thai restaurant as elephant is thailand's symbol. I still can get my thai food fix through foodpanda delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Thai food too. Missing all our foodie outings. Only 3 weeks but seems like so long staying home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a strange thing that I had never eaten at myElephant! I must head there when the MCO is over.

    I am getting sick of that My Frame Thai which is getting more expensive now. My fussy mum never liked their food. Lolol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always see people posting about food at this Happy Mansion place. Quite out of the way for me though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya, no need drive all the way to eat there cos many tasty restaurants everywhere now.

      Delete