Wednesday, March 11, 2020

WG Chit Chat Corner

Total price is MYR 10.20 nett. Tong sui of red bean mixed with black glutinous rice at MYR 3 nett. One slice of chee cheong fun at MYR 1.20 nett and 4 pieces of stuffed vegetables (yong tofu) at MYR 1.50 nett each.

They have lunch special dishes from 11 am to 2 pm.

Their name on the receipt is Chit Chat Corner.

An eatery at Happy Mansion, Section 17, PJ which opened a year ago.

Dining area.

A banner says that they sell Petaling Street Chee Cheong Fun, Curry Chicken, Fried Bee Hoon and Tong Sui.

I went there again with my friend on another day and ate 4 stuffed vegetables, 1 sheet of chee cheong fun and a bowl of mung bean tong sui for MYR 10.20 nett. I was so full after that until my stomach feels like bursting. Must remember not to drink tong sui after having lunch.

I unroll two leaves of napa cabbage wrapping a bit of fish paste. Very tasty.

The mung bean tong sui is packed with beans. That was why I was so full until my stomach felt like it wanted to explode.

My friend ordered chicken wine at MYR 15 nett with rice at MYR 0.70 nett.

Many pieces of chicken in the wine broth. She also had a bowl of red bean soup at MYR 3 nett.




12 comments:

  1. Black glutinous rice! I've been cooking it, did not turn out right. Don't think I will blog about my futile attempts. Sobsss!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. black glutinous Rice tong sui? what went wrong? Hope you will try again and it will turn out ok.

      Delete
  2. Mung beans soup can be filling. Even the glutinous rice tong sui.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the mung beans tong sui is full of beans. the glutinous rice tong sui has only a few grains of glutinous rice only.

      Delete
  3. my stomach will feel bloated after eating tongsui after meal. Usually I eat it separately as tea time snack or supper to avoid bloating stomach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are absolutely right, cannot eat tongsui together with main meal cos is really too full.

      Delete
  4. I am interested in the stuffed napa cabbage. Love tong sui after meals but the meals have to be light to keep space for tong sui.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you can cook the wrapped napa cabbage at home since you cook yong tofu at home very well.

      Delete
  5. I think i will have no problem with tong sui after main meal as i am a big eater lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe agree the bean tong sui was the culprit.

    ReplyDelete