Thursday, March 26, 2020

Instant Pumpkin Pan Mee

 Eat from the pan. Instant broad pumpkin pan mee with a piece of kfc chicken. The broth is prepared separately using instant clam miso sachet as the instant pumpkin pan mee does not provide any instant flavouring powder for its broth. I like the taste of the pan mee. It is soft because my spouse soaked it for one hour before cooking it else the pan mee will be not soft unless one cooks it for a long time until it is soft.

 This is the brand - INA. Broad pumpkin pan mee. No colouring added and no preservative. The "bricks" of dried pan mee are not individually packed.

The pan mee is my spouse's lunch. For my lunch, I ate this cold mcd sweet chili fish burger from my fridge. Tastes good to me yhough it is spicy by my standards. Ala carte price is MYR 12 nett.

20 comments:

  1. Tomorrow will be my grocery shopping again. I will look for this pumpkin broad pan mee as I am curious now after seeing Libby and you eating them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just blogged about pumpkin pan mee not long ago, they are smooth and silky right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Sibu instant kampua has come out with this pumpkin mee. Maybe one of these days I shall go and grab a pack to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. should be nice to eat kampua mee made from pumpkin.

      Delete
  4. I like ur burger more than the pan mee...heheh

    ReplyDelete
  5. So practical to eat from the pan. Saves on washing up. The pumpkin pan mee looks pretty good. I will look out for it to try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have dry pumpkin noodles too.. a packet mixed with sweet potato and beetroot noodles.. but no sauce provided in them. So got to eat them dry with minced meat or with own make soup...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pumpkin pan mee is new to me. I don't mind having a burger.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good that you don't mind cold food!

    ReplyDelete