Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Non Fried Instant Noodles

We just finished a pack of this Cintan Non Fried Instant Noodles which is low fat as the noodles are steamed and air dried instead of being fried in oil. No added preservatives and no colouring so I like it.

We eat it dry like this sometimes with kfc chicken and vegetables for lunch.

This is my portion.

Since we have finished eating the non fried instant noodles, we will have to eat the usual instant noodles which we bought to see us through this stay at home time.
 Cintan MYR 3.75 each big pack of 5 individual packs and Maggi MYR 3.7 each big packs of 5 individual packs.

18 comments:

  1. You dabao the kfc chicken or order online?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. contactless delivery, order online.

      Delete
    2. How about payment? How did you pay?

      Delete
    3. pay online when placing order online using atm or dbt or cdt cd or bnk transfer also can.

      Delete
  2. I've seen that non-fried noodles, never checked to see what that means. Now I know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. Interesting. I have never try non fried noodle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen the nonfried ones in Jaya Jusco but I did not buy. Tonight I will cook spaghetti...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hubby also bought 2 packets of the non-fried noodle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not bought any instant noodles but I have lots of pasta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pasta is better because less oil, more nutrients and taste great!

      Delete
  7. Ah so it's this kind of noodles you are having. Thought was instant noodles with clear-colour kind of seasoning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't put any seasoning when eating instant noodles. too salty for me.

      Delete